Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mutate Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I have never been able to get the mutate cards to work. i have nough pips and i make sure that i have the right cards: and ice elf, then the mutate card of turning an ice elf into a fire elf etc.
i click on the mutate card and then try to click on the card that has to be mutated. Doesnt work. So if i do it in reverse, it doesnt work either.
What is wrong with it? How can i be doing it wrong by clicking on the cards with the right amount of pips?!

Autumn Hexshade
Level 53

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
lolliwhelan wrote:
I have never been able to get the mutate cards to work. i have nough pips and i make sure that i have the right cards: and ice elf, then the mutate card of turning an ice elf into a fire elf etc.
i click on the mutate card and then try to click on the card that has to be mutated. Doesnt work. So if i do it in reverse, it doesnt work either.
What is wrong with it? How can i be doing it wrong by clicking on the cards with the right amount of pips?!

Autumn Hexshade
Level 53

You can't mutate an ice elf to a fire elf. Only from treasure cards can you mutate a fire elf into an ice elf.

When you say in reverse are you using a treasure card fire elf? If so, you can't mutate another treasure card. You either have to be a fire wizard or have trained fire as a secondary up to fire elf.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
sorry i meant ice into fire.
i try clicking on the mutate card then the normal one, or the normal then mutate.
either way doesnt work.
i cant mutate anything like banshees, snowman, elf....nothing.