Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne Room of Fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
After ensuring that the sun's are lit and that the Brazier's are all red, there must be something that I am missing in order to fight the final battle there. Could someone shed some lite on to just what I am missing. Would greatly appreciate it for sure.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
You must first battle Prince Manu Nirini before you pass through the door to Krokenkahmen. After battling Prince Manu Nirini, you then go back and talk to Professor Winthrop and he will tell you to battle Krokenkahmen.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Thanks for the heads up but my problem is that I can not get in to defeat him. It says the door is open but then nothing. I am totally lost on this and am sure there is something simple that I have over looked.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
The specific order of events for this instance is:

* Talk to Professor Winthrop.
* Light all braziers to red (make sure they are indeed red and not a pinkish... it's sometimes hard to tell the difference).
* Battle Prince Manu Nirini.
* Go back and talk to Professor Winthrop.
* Go further into the Throne Room and light suns and darken the moons.
* Battle Krokenkahmen (the map shows him in a specific spot, but he's just wandering around so you'll have to find him. Also, he will respawn once after you defeat him the first time, so look for him again to battle him again if you want.)
* Put the staff in the platform.

If you are sure that you have done everything in that order, then you will need to submit a bug report. I have battled the Throne Room many times and there should be nothing else.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Midsummer: Thanks a lot for I have now made it and going after the roaming fool. hehehehe Guess what I thought was red lights were pink so anyway I made and again thanks so much for the help. :P :D

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Midsummer wrote:
The specific order of events for this instance is:

* Talk to Professor Winthrop.
* Light all braziers to red (make sure they are indeed red and not a pinkish... it's sometimes hard to tell the difference).
* Battle Prince Manu Nirini.
* Go further into the Throne Room and light suns and darken the moons.
* Battle Krokenkahmen (the map shows him in a specific spot, but he's just wandering around so you'll have to find him. Also, he will respawn once after you defeat him the first time, so look for him again to battle him again if you want.)
* Put the staff in the platform.

If you are sure that you have done everything in that order, then you will need to submit a bug report. I have battled the Throne Room many times and there should be nothing else.

I cant beat Krokenkahmen and when I tried this morning it started me over to beating Prince Manu Nirini again...

Administrator
Some areas in Wizard101 are Instances.

Instances are personal dungeons. They must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the instance entrance, or going to another instance will reset the instance you started. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Up to four people at a time can be in an instance.

You can tell that an area is instanced if there are four small blue circles in front of a door or structure. These are called Sigils. To enter this area, simply walk up to the blue circles, push ‘X’, and wait for the countdown to finish. You can also enter instanced areas with up to four players. To do so, you all have to interact with the circles before the countdown reaches zero.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
BassBoat wrote:
Midsummer: Thanks a lot for I have now made it and going after the roaming fool. hehehehe Guess what I thought was red lights were pink so anyway I made and again thanks so much for the help. :P :D

I somehow missed this post. I'm glad you finally made it through! Yes, those pesky braziers can look like red flames when they aren't. I've made the same mistake which is why I try to point it out when people are having troubles. :)