Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astraeus is taking it TOO easy on us?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Was Astraeus (first test of the spheres boss) changed, or glitching up or something? I went in to fight him and after killing the first set of minions he didn't summon any more. At all. Period. So from there he was extremely easy. So, I went into the dungeon again with the same results. Isn't he supposed to summon new minions every 3-5 rounds or so? Without that he's ridiculously easy.

Historian
May 01, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
Was Astraeus (first test of the spheres boss) changed, or glitching up or something? I went in to fight him and after killing the first set of minions he didn't summon any more. At all. Period. So from there he was extremely easy. So, I went into the dungeon again with the same results. Isn't he supposed to summon new minions every 3-5 rounds or so? Without that he's ridiculously easy.

i think every time you pass he brings out new enemies, that may be the reason why.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:

i think every time you pass he brings out new enemies, that may be the reason why.

Although I must have passed at least five times while waiting on Judgement, so that might not be quite it.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I don't know I've done the trial of sphere a good amount of times and I always get minions summoned at least five times a match.