Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No efreet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i just got my efreet and i joined one pvp and a person on the other team said"no efreet or i will report you" and i used it about two times then after the duel they said i just reported you and you are a cheater then they logged off

Please read the following post about being reported.

<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl</a>

What your opponent did was a false report and they (not you) will bear the consequences.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
that person doenst relize he sent a false report. and when you send a report for something that didnt break any of the rules the person who sent the report will be the one in trouble.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Don't worry. whoever said that just wants you to lose. like efreet is a great spell. the person just wanted to scare you to lose.

Mathewboomhammer lvl60

Survivor
May 09, 2010
It is those type of sore losers that make this game not fun at some times, i mean come on, using a spell that you get access to is not cheating, it is just using what you have available, like using a treasure card. I hope that kid got the bad side effect from miss reporting something.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
i just got my efreet and i joined one pvp and a person on the other team said"no efreet or i will report you" and i used it about two times then after the duel they said i just reported you and you are a cheater then they logged off

Not to bad month but sounds like someone just did not want to die :p , efreet is aloud in pvp just as much as any other spell is. If it was not it would say NO PVP like most of the potions do. as Prospector Zeke posted he was in the wrong. But ALL spells are aloud in pvp just not potions that boost your health / attack / crit and so on .

malachi984 wrote:
It is those type of sore losers that make this game not fun at some times

Sure is hints why i wont pvp I think chat should be disabled and names so you do not know who it was and no one can run there mouth like that. if that was to happen i would pvp then .

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Wow, that is weird. I thought none of the spells were reportable. And who calls efreet (I call it genie IRL cause I havee no clue what efreet is lol) cheating? How is it cheating? The -90% thing? Yes, I know that's a lot, but just get rid of it with a wand flare. If it was right before you were gonna cast something, then I guess there's nothing you can do about it other than just hope you fizzle lol. Cause that happened once on my legendary balance (Nicole Jadesword) right before I was going to Ra. It's a false report and whoever told you they'd report you if you casted it, they will get in trouble and not you :). Sorry if I sounded like a KI worker by saying that (Which I'm not lol).

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life
Laura Iceheart level 60 ice
Nicole Jadesword level 60 balance
Emily Spiritriver level 60 death
Brittany Rainriver level 46 storm
Alexandra Redleaf level 25 fire