Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power pip chance too low for ice

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I am ice and I really want a high power pip percentage but I can't find any clothes that have them for ice :( . Can someone tell me why there isn't any power pip clothes for ice?

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Its quite clear why there's no power pip gear for ice. You chose an elemental school which only uses rings and athames for power pips, but spirit schools geat 9% power pips per level 58 gear. If you want power pips and health make another wizard but make sure its life or death, not storm or fire or myth.

Defender
May 27, 2010
It's a draw back from the rest of the stats, like at Legendary, it would seem that we sacrificed that for a bigger resist percent, though I don't understand this since Fire and Storm got boosted some more but not Ice, it's unfair in my humble opinion

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
iceking355 wrote:
I am ice and I really want a high power pip percentage but I can't find any clothes that have them for ice :( . Can someone tell me why there isn't any power pip clothes for ice?

While it is possible to get higher pip percentage, your chances as an ice wizard are numbered. It is a trade off for having high health and high resists. You naturally last longer in fights than other wizards, therefore your power pip chances are lower. I would spam Ice Armor if it was the opposite.