Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The purpose of Sir Regenald Baxby

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
You know that zebra? Well, I haven't seen him in any quest or really do anything but just stand there. I was just wondering what his use was, KI.

A quick search would have netted you your answer.
This question is asked about every two weeks.

Baxby does a strong but silent job of keeping creatures out of the central areas of the worlds of the Spiral, so that our young Wizards are safe. The creatures who inhabit these worlds fear his rare firearm and his steady, earnest gaze.

Without Baxby standing guard who knows what evil would encroach into the safe areas of the different worlds...

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Baxby does a strong but silent job of keeping creatures out of the central areas of the worlds of the Spiral, so that our young Wizards are safe. The creatures who inhabit these worlds fear his rare firearm and his steady, earnest gaze.

Without Baxby standing guard who knows what evil would encroach into the safe areas of the different worlds...

Thanks, I should have searched more closely.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

In other words, KI was going to use him for something then decided not to, except in Marleybone, but maybe they will use him for something one day.