Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraysys hat drops uneven

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have been farming Kraysys for the life hat level 50. I use two accounts farming and all the life hats have been drop on one account and not on the account I need it on. Would you believe there has been 5 life hats drop and all are on the account I dont need them on. So I sell them.
I figure the game must be off and need maintence and I will stop farming for the hat until after next Maintence. Sad, so many hours spent farming and cant get the drop to go on the other account.
Game needs to be more even with its drops. In the hours spent and amount of hat drops there is something wrong with the distribution its not even.
Now if it had been two different players, and the other player got 5 hat drops to my none, I think I be moving on to a different game.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
I have been farming Kraysys for the life hat level 50. I use two accounts farming and all the life hats have been drop on one account and not on the account I need it on. Would you believe there has been 5 life hats drop and all are on the account I dont need them on. So I sell them.
I figure the game must be off and need maintence and I will stop farming for the hat until after next Maintence. Sad, so many hours spent farming and cant get the drop to go on the other account.
Game needs to be more even with its drops. In the hours spent and amount of hat drops there is something wrong with the distribution its not even.
Now if it had been two different players, and the other player got 5 hat drops to my none, I think I be moving on to a different game.

I've noticed the same thing. If there is a life wizard (spot 1) and storm wizard (spot 2), the life wizard will get the storm equipment and the storm will get the life equipment it's really odd. It doesn't happen all the time, but like you mentioned it is noticeable in farming since it is compared to several turns. You would think that there is a distinguishing feature in loot, but it is random. Other games throw out random loot and leaves it up to the players to take from the pool. Here you get what you get. It may just be bias, but I too have noticed the amount of times school only equipment is flip flopped in groups.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Dont sell them!!!!!!!!! Put them in the shared bank and go to the life guy and go to his shared bank and pick it up.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
crazyguy20 wrote:
Dont sell them!!!!!!!!! Put them in the shared bank and go to the life guy and go to his shared bank and pick it up.

I believe Darkblood's issue is that he has two separate accounts, therefore cannot use the shared bank.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
just sell one hat on the bazar then with the other person buy it

That hat is No Auction. Therefore cannot be sold in the bazaar.