Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline that don't make sense

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Hello Wizard 101
I've been playing the game for a while now. And I've noticed some weird things on the storyline. One of the characters says something like this. You have your magic we have ours. Also some of the characters say we don't possess magic. But when you fight them they use magic? That's just not right! Wizard 101 should make it to where they have their own magic spells not the spells we have in our classes. Something that totally belongs to the character community. Like for instance the ones that don't have magic throw rocks and sticks and throw dirt in your eyes and the other characters that do have magic will use spells of monsters that has nothing to do with the classes we have. In other words I mean no fire no ice no life spells and so on. They should have their own spells! That would make the game more believable and more fun. I've talked to a lot of people on Wizard 101 about this and they all agree it would be awesome if Wizard would fix this.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
radfjr wrote:
Hello Wizard 101
I've been playing the game for a while now. And I've noticed some weird things on the storyline. One of the characters says something like this. You have your magic we have ours. Also some of the characters say we don't possess magic. But when you fight them they use magic? That's just not right! Wizard 101 should make it to where they have their own magic spells not the spells we have in our classes. Something that totally belongs to the character community. Like for instance the ones that don't have magic throw rocks and sticks and throw dirt in your eyes and the other characters that do have magic will use spells of monsters that has nothing to do with the classes we have. In other words I mean no fire no ice no life spells and so on. They should have their own spells! That would make the game more believable and more fun. I've talked to a lot of people on Wizard 101 about this and they all agree it would be awesome if Wizard would fix this.

I agree that it would be a good idea, but it would be too much to program. The game patch would be huge, and W101 wuld run more slowly. In essence, it's too much. It's like trying to walk forward ten feet and end up fifteen from where you're supposed to be.

Besides, it's the simplest way to program combat. If they get our type of spells, we can tell which of OUR spells will work on them.

Things don't have to be as complex as you're trying to make it. If it's not broken, don't try and fix it.