Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Teleporting*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I was just wondering if KingsIsle could change the teleport animation. it doesnt have to be anything special, i just think bursting into our school symbol is kinna old. you could have different choices for each school. and personally i would love it if the ice school could slowly turn into a million little snow flakes and then rise into the air. so give me your ideas and let KingsIsle know that we want it changed.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
life can turn into a tree and disappear.
storm can turn into a bolt of lightning.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
well it does sound cool but imagine this little problem

you are out of mana and for some reason by glich stuck and super strong monster is coming towards you and you need to get out of there asap and you have a place marked and then thanks to that idea this thing pops up asking how you want it to look when leaving beisdes i still get extied when i do it

please get it more thought

all the best

Olivia Hawksheild

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
jayrose5555 wrote:
well it does sound cool but imagine this little problem

you are out of mana and for some reason by glich stuck and super strong monster is coming towards you and you need to get out of there asap and you have a place marked and then thanks to that idea this thing pops up asking how you want it to look when leaving beisdes i still get extied when i do it

please get it more thought

all the best

Olivia Hawksheild

i didnt mean that you would have to choose every time, i just meant that you could get it from your teacher. BTW i just remembered that my original idea was to get these by quests from your teacher

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i think each player should have there own teleporting thing mine would be a mix of fire and ice and i have a name of it Fice first a tons a fire would come up then ice would shot down on it to make burning ice

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
oooh, and maybe for death, you figure could turn all black, then you disappear into black smoke.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
I love this idea!For balnce it could be maybe and actual balance scale.BUT, you have to realize that there are some things KI cant do, so this idea is kinda half and half because it would take a lot to do this and if say 10 people port at once. Your game could crash or a bug could develope

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Cool ideas! Although here is what I personally think...
Storm: A person could form out of lightning bolts then come to life.
Life: Leaves could come together in the shape of a person then become the wizard.
Balance: A glowing light appears then forms into a person.
Death: A skeleton could come out of nowhere then a person could form.
Fire: A blazing fire could appear and a person could form.
Ice: An iceburg could appear and a person out of it.
Myth: A minotaur could appear and then it'll transform into a wizard!

So I hope you guys liked my ideas! ;] See ya!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
What part of "too much work for no reason" don't people understand? Why should KI waste their valuable time creating options for something we'll see for the two seconds it takes us to teleport?!

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I think KI (if they made it) would make it a default, I mean, what death students DOESN'T want to be sucked down a hole to the underworld.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Its difficult. I think of course it would be cool, like apparating in Harry-Potter. But, think about it... your putting SO much time into teleporting it slows down the game for you, and the people around you. I think they should change it for all of the schools as like smoke surrounds the person..

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I personally have no problem with the animation, but if i could change it for fire it would be like this. The student would be just standing there when... boom!!! they erupt in a quick and instantanius collum of fire and when the fire's gone so is the student!!!