Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazzar Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I was at the bazzar once and I clicked on something and then I clicked on BUY and a note appeared that said your transaction was not successful and i clicked on another thing and went back to what i wanted to buy and then it was not there! It happened a lot and prevented me from getting a helephant treasure card!

Administrator
A quick search of these message boards would have given you your answer, young Wizard.

You are not the only one shopping at the Bazaar - all the items in the Bazaar have been sold by other players, and other players in all the realms are shopping the same Bazaar as you.

When you tried to buy the item and were not successful, it means that someone else bought that item before you did, which is why when you went back to the inventory window - the item was gone.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
maxvarya1 wrote:
I was at the bazzar once and I clicked on something and then I clicked on BUY and a note appeared that said your transaction was not successful and i clicked on another thing and went back to what i wanted to buy and then it was not there! It happened a lot and prevented me from getting a helephant treasure card!

Did it have a number ONE by the side of it? If so, someone all ready bought it. No reason to woe.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
In addition to the Professor's reply, I would suggest one day when you have time, just hang out at the bazaar and observe the products for a bit. The way things move through there would amaze you.