Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Wintertusk..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
ok here's my problem with wintertusk. I love making new characters, i kinda enjoy leveling up. but i here that you have to finish gh to come to wintertusk. Now, from what i've heard Wintertusk is gonna be pretty intense. so what is a young wizard like me to do? should i go on and get to wintertusk later so i can make it threw a single battle? or should i finish gh as fast as possible and face what might be ahead? if i am wrong about the whole finishing gh thing please oh please tell me!!!

Forever & Always
Ali! <33

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
FINISH GH!!! IF you dont finish it, you cant even go to wt, and gh might help you lvl up

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
megan329 wrote:
ok here's my problem with wintertusk. I love making new characters, i kinda enjoy leveling up. but i here that you have to finish gh to come to wintertusk. Now, from what i've heard Wintertusk is gonna be pretty intense. so what is a young wizard like me to do? should i go on and get to wintertusk later so i can make it threw a single battle? or should i finish gh as fast as possible and face what might be ahead? if i am wrong about the whole finishing gh thing please oh please tell me!!!

Forever & Always
Ali! <33

Well, you can't completely finish Grizzleheim until you're level 50. You unlock the story quests about every 10 levels.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
megan329 wrote:

Forever & Always
Ali! <33

Not sure for now. We may not know until Wintertusk is actually out.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Yep,you have to finish grizzleheim to get to Wintertusk.And all fights will be intense when you first enter a new world. So what is a young wizard like you to do?Keep training and team up with some friends! Your friends are always there for you. But,just in case I'm wrong about finishing grizzleheim for Wintertusk,I say you finish Grizzleheim first. Its better to go along with the story in the right order and being prepared.So,when
your fighting a hard boss,remember that your the hero and you won't let
anything get your way! Good luck!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
megan329 wrote:

Forever & Always
Ali! <33

i was reading the message boards and wintertusk has areas designed for all levels of wizards.

(Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I believe WT will be open to all levels (At least starting from 20+) like Grizzleheim. But I'm confused on whether it will be a side world or a storyline, because Grandmother Raven is holding a horn (Morganthe's prophecy).

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I need help plz help me, I am trying to finish gh to go to wt but I don't what the main quest because I haven't play for a long time plz help

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I find grizzelheim really frustrating. My advice is to do each level of grizzlehiem 10 levels later than when merle ambrose says you can.

or do all grizzelheim at level 50.

Before wintertusk came out i just skipped grizzelhemi. I wish Kingsile made Wintertusk a whole different world so i didnt have to do grizzelhiem to get their.

But some parts of grizzelhime are good for farming so i guess its worth it.