Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regular play vs PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I think that PVP abilities or issues should be separate from regular play. I am so tired of reading that we should not have this or that because of the disruption to PVP. Ok, I do not do PVP- lots of us do not. THis is the reason we cannot give treasure cards to our other wizards on our account- why we cannot trade polymorphs. Why this or that was changed because it gave some advantage in PVP-Why its hard to give our other wizs pets because it takes all our energy. This is why we should only be able to equip one amulet or have certain items at certain levels. Keep all your rules in place for PVP if you want but do not make them across the board out side of the arena. I do not care about PVP but if I was doing PVP I would follow the rules. These issues hamper the game play for the rest of us.I feel like most of these rules are ridiculous since we pay to play the game=- more freedom would be appreciated so when we reach level 60 on our wizs there is still stuff we can do - like make or get treasure cards that we can give to our other wizs, train pets and pass them around, try different gear with every wizard, We have already finished the game and should not be stiffled so. If you are so worried about it giving us an unfair advantage which I cannot see since all high level bosses cheat so why cant we become more powerful through cards and geer? Who cares if we beat up on higher level bosses- we have already finished the game that we paid for. And people still figure out how to make their spells hit for 20000 or more anyway.Also Do not let lvl 60 wizs participate in pvp accept with other lv 60 wizs who can also access whatever at the higher level then PvP people will be happy that they are not being taken advantage of or whatever. I would venture that MOST of us do not play Wizard for the PVP.