Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thunder Snake Pet???

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I saw an add on face book for an Thunder Snake Pet, is there such a thing, if so how do I get one

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I haven't seen one, Alot of things on Facebook can be edited so unless it was on the actual wizard101 facebook, its real. :-) :-)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
The second boss in catzinstines lab can drop a storm snake pet, it even has a card. I looks like the ice snake, not like a cobra.

idk if that helps

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know of a Thunder Snake/Serpent pet. You can get a Snow Serpent pet from Prince Gobblestone in the Gobbler King's castle on Colossus Boulevard and from a few other bosses.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
there's already a Storm snake pet, that has the shape of an Ice or Frost snake, but its green, but if you mean a pet like the card Thunder Snake, there isnt one, whatever anyone that isnt a KI employee says.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
According to Wizard101Central, these following bosses drop it.

Clanker
Wavebringer
Dr.VonKatzenstein

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
I saw an add on face book for an Thunder Snake Pet, is there such a thing, if so how do I get one

No, but there is a Storm Serpent, same thing, right?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
According to Wizard101Central, these following bosses drop it.

Clanker
Wavebringer
Dr.VonKatzenstein

Those are the STORM SERPENTS lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kaleeraisen wrote:
there's already a Storm snake pet, that has the shape of an Ice or Frost snake, but its green, but if you mean a pet like the card Thunder Snake, there isnt one, whatever anyone that isnt a KI employee says.

That's a Storm Serpent.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
It's a Storm Serpent from Clanker in Marleybone. I got one the first time I went against him, and she's one of my favorite pets. :)