Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback "Friday" 4-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
My Favorite is the Fickle Pickle. He reminds me of my uncle. And besides I just like to say Fickle Pickle

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I think that the Silver Trumpet Vines are the best because they give lots of xp and they give awesome treasure cards that have helped me a lot in battles.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i love the boom shroom!!!!!!!!!!!! i love how his head explodz and then it comes back! so cool 8)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
My favorite is Bread Fruit Brush cause sometimes it gives mega snack when elder.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
fickle pickles crack me up. they will not look at you and their grumbling is cute. plus being such high maintenance means the better rewards!
but the energy costs of planting should be lowered. i spend so much money on maintaining my 100+ plants. the rewards are fantastic but it is too costly

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
I think that a great many of the plants are fun! I really like the fickle pickle and King Parsley. I also find it humorous that it gives PB&J!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I like the Silver Trumpet Vines as far as the reward goes, but for looks I love the Helphants :-)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I just came back and I saw the Dandelion and really liked it because I like lions.
I didn't know where else to put this and because relevently we are talking about houses I decided to post this here. I thought that maybe we could buy tickets or tokens to get extra house slots. Small houses could be 2500 gold, large houses 5000 gold, and crown houses 25000 gold. They would be gold because getting crowns can be annoying and less than the houses themselves because it is hard enough saving up for the houses without another slot cost. I thought it would be okay to post this here so sorry if it's not, I just came back.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
U hav to love king parsley! I like playing music in the background so it looks like they're rocking out! I think this works best to Dj got us fallin' in love by Usher. Also love fly traps and how they rock out when they're ready to harvest! :P

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
kaleeraisen wrote:
i love the Laugh-o-dils! they look so happy and uplifting, plus they blow raspberries at ya

the best plantis the honey sickle blades blades and more blades make me a dangerous wizard

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
1st pick...? king parsely lol I crack up whenever I see it either at my house or someone elses. my 2nd would be silver trumpet vine their so, so, something! :) I also grew *wink wink* :) an idea from one of the other posts: trees that can be ravenwood tree face style lol :D including death and balance trees. but what if those trees could stay.....? hmm. 8)
-rachel iceheart lvl 48 balance :) aka: the 1 people feel safe around

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
My favorite plant happens to be the Pink Dandelion. Easy to care for, and they give out the right type of reagents that got my death wizard to Master Artisan. There may be other plants that give out better rewards, but those Pink Dandelions will always be special to me. 8)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I can't choose between the baby carrots -I love their acrobatic antics and silly shrieks- and the bear cactus, because of it cuteness.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
Ninja fig bush! Cracks me up watching them or the peas! There are a couple that progress very quickly to elder seems like I only get one harvest out of some of the bread bushes.

I was also curious if we could see trees that maybe last a month or something. I just pictured an orchard full of various trees like in ravenwood. Maybe not school trees but with faces.

I have to agree with this, it is also my Favorite. I also like the Snap Dragons. Gives good TC (Treasure Cards). Just wish we had some more Plants, that gives good TC for Balance.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Well, Professor Falmea, I have to agree with you this Friday. King Parsley is the best. If I don't burst out laughing, I at least show a smile whenever I walk into my house and her ar the familiar "Beep Bop Beep Doodley Bop" I likie the pet snack harvests too. :D

To all the Professors and Fellow Wizards, Have a Great Friday!

Survivor
May 21, 2009
My favorites are the dragon plants. So very pretty, not that hard to care for,, and give great rewards!

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
I love the Baby Carrots! The personality seems to match mine! Bouncy and excitable! (=

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I prefer the silver trumpet vine because it is the hardest to maintain, yrt the most rewarding. The white laugh o dillls amuse me when they stick their tongues out. I have not planted everything, so I do not know if there is still even better plants out there. That is what i like so far.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I like them all but the one I like the most is the snap dragon plant, it is so cool, because it looks like a real dragon.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love the way the baby carrots screech at you. I love the frozen Venus fly trap. It gave great cards and I think I'm going to buy more of them. I love all the snap dragons also. Helephant ears gave out great cards and King Parsley was fun to watch.