Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback "Friday" 4-21-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Who knew, short weeks go even faster! We're working very hard to get some new, fun stuff to the test realm soon, but I'm here to take a moment out for this week's Feedback "Friday".

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Since we talked about housing items last week that WEREN'T plants, let's discuss those this week. What is your favorite plant that's currently available, and why?

I have a weakness for King Parsley. ::grin:: That one made us laugh a lot while it was being created! What's yours?

Have a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you next week!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i love the Laugh-o-dils! they look so happy and uplifting, plus they blow raspberries at ya

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I LOVE the Silver Trumpet Vine! Out of all of my plants, it gives the most experience and I loove that at Elder, not only do I get 3000 EXP, but I get ANOTHER STV! :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
:D Plants Huh, Ok! :D

I personally like the Silver Trumpet Vines, Because they are beautiful and the hard to care for and good reward plants are my type!

Defender
May 27, 2010
I would have to say my favorite is the Evil Snow Peas, they are just like the Evil SnowMen and I just find them cool(pun intended XD) and pretty awesome in their Animation move, Snow Peas Rock!

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Ninja fig bush! Cracks me up watching them or the peas! There are a couple that progress very quickly to elder seems like I only get one harvest out of some of the bread bushes.

I was also curious if we could see trees that maybe last a month or something. I just pictured an orchard full of various trees like in ravenwood. Maybe not school trees but with faces.

Community Leader
Oh easy one :D . I love for gardening the cactus bears and the deadly helphant ears. Snap dragons I would love the most but with them getting rank 5 pests its hard to keep them.

Now lets talk in animate plants for housing my favorite are the palm fans and elephant ears. And many of the Grizzlehiem trees. Pretty much anything I can turn into a natural scene in landscaping I love.

I would love to see in future some more animated non gardening plants , such as big flowers and more that move.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
King Parsley did make me laugh, as far as usefulness goes, definitely silver trumpet vine for the balance blades and earthquake cards! (I hope that doesn't spoil anything)

The boom shroom, the very first time I used it when I started gardening, when it blew up, I panicked. I thought the plant died! XD

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
my favorite plant is the snap dragon because it reminds me of my favorite spell dragon

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I love the Maelstrom Snap Dragons. I always loved dragons so they are my favorite!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I like the prickly bears. They only require 3 spells to care for them and they give mega snacks at harvest.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
The King Parsley, it is just so cute. I just love how it sings then says thank you thank you very much, so cute.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Fiery BoomShrooms are my favorite because they give awesome spells like Firezilla, Power Nova, etc.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
For looks, I would have to say the helephant ears.

For harvest I would say it is a toss up between Pink Dandelions and Maelstrom Snapdragons.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Here are my favorite plants and the reasons why:

All kinds of Snap Dragons:
Because I love Dragons.:-)

Fickle Pickle:
Because it gives out prizes more randomly than any other plant.:P

All kinds Ninja Fig:
Because I'm a BIG fan of the Ninja Pigs(Figs).

King Parsley:
Because it cracks me up (just like Falmea said.).

Man, my list could just go on, and on, and on, but I'll stop for now.:)

Community Leader
I gotta say I love the Prickly Bear Cacti and the Deadly Helephant Ears.

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
My favorite for looks are all of the Snap Dragon plants. I love the drops from the Maelstrom Snap Dragons but as far as animation goes, Ninja figs are the cutest IMO. For fast XP, nothing beats Deadly Fly Traps and they drop some great Treasure cards too.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hmmm, you pose a difficult question.

But I really just like the Silver Trumpet Vine (Like Everyone else)

It gives a lot of xp and looks beautiful in your garden
I have also gotten awesome Treasure Cards and reagents from it

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I'd Have to say King parsley, Evil snow peas, Baby carrots,and silver trumpet vine.

I would like to add an idea for two mounts as well:
* Crab because you have lobster
*Every halloween you could have a black cat MOUNT

And Increase the level max up to around 70 or 80 and add some wicked new spells.

Thank you for your time Wizard101 and Wizard101 fans! :D

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
my favorite plant is the maelstrom snapdragon because it gives reagents i will need for my grandmaster crafter badge, and because dragons rule.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
i love maelstrom snap dragon cuz they look awesome! and i pretend that it eats my friends

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
:D So glad you asked this question. Everyone in our household loves Honey Sickle. They are easy to take care of and all those treasure blades come in handy for really big hits. WE LOVE PLANTS, but honey sickle are the best

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Honey sickle, they are easy to take care of and the treasure blades are awesome :D

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
for gardening leveling i loved the Silver trumpet vines. My fav to look at is the ninja figs

ellie