Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Cant we sale and buy pets at bazaar's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Why is it that Bazaar has everything But to buy another's pet

It would be awesome and great if that was added to bazaar
I know many many people would agree with me when I say , that when we hatch we get the same pets over and over or just want to give away are pets cause we have to many so why cant we have the option to auction them at bazaar and have others buy them,
It would be like a pet shelter and it will teach the younger generation that we just dont delete or sale pets but we can give them up and others would be gladly to take them and train them.

I think that would teach many responsibilities ext.
we have everything else on there so WHY not

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BlancelyBraveHeart wrote:
Why is it that Bazaar has everything But to buy another's pet

It would be awesome and great if that was added to bazaar
I know many many people would agree with me when I say , that when we hatch we get the same pets over and over or just want to give away are pets cause we have to many so why cant we have the option to auction them at bazaar and have others buy them,
It would be like a pet shelter and it will teach the younger generation that we just dont delete or sale pets but we can give them up and others would be gladly to take them and train them.

I think that would teach many responsibilities ext.
we have everything else on there so WHY not

Because pets are stuff you should earn on your own without gold.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
They did that and then got rid of it when pet pavillion started up.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
not trying to be mean or anything but, a lvl 10 with a helephant or something like that. really? :|

alex wildflame magus pyro :D

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
lol i need that!

i am death and have like 12 wraiths and i probobaly spent about $10000
on hatching 2 hybrids thats all oh and a question realy,bed,and some other things ( not inapropriate ) arent able 2 be said in the text chat plz help and if so plz reply dworgan i'm death

GOOOO DEATH!
AND GOOOOO STORM!

Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer GO DEATH!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I can see why they dont sell pets, but what i need is to sell mounts I dont see why you arent allowed to buy mounts

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
I can see why they dont sell pets, but what i need is to sell mounts I dont see why you arent allowed to buy mounts

KI makes money by stuff like that, of course, so they like to keep the coolest mounts for crowns ONLY.