Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Watching PVP - Match Status?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
I am surprised how much I and others like watching their friends and others PVP. Yesterday i visited a match where there must have been 50 in and out of the audience.

Is there a match status window/panel/sidebar that you can bring up to see the health of each player?

It would be great if you could see what spell was cast more clearly than you can. For some spells its obvious and for others it is not. Maybe also in some sort of match status window/sidebar/panel?

It would also be good to be able to see the countdowns and some basic player stats so that you better can follow the matches when in the audience.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
This is an excellent idea, however, I would hate to think of all the programming that would have to go into it for KI to incorperate this! Still, I do think it is an excellent idea, and this actually could span from not just PvP, but to all areas and worlds!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
I have wished for that very same thing. You know what else would be cool... a point system and time limit for matches. I don't know how that would work, exactly, but the idea is like in boxing. That way, ties could be won on form and technical skill vs. someone having to eat dinner after 3 hours of playing. Plus, then people watching wouldn't have to always ask "who's winning?". LOL.