Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Purple Pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I've had this idea for awhile and I really want to share it. I think we should have purple pips worth three white pip points. Some people have really high pip rating so I think we should add another level of pips. What do you think?

-Cath

Historian
May 01, 2010
Cathrine87 wrote:
I've had this idea for awhile and I really want to share it. I think we should have purple pips worth three white pip points. Some people have really high pip rating so I think we should add another level of pips. What do you think?

-Cath

great idea! but i dont think those will come very soon (seeing with the school amulets+critical recently), and also, the ranks of spells right now are just too low to be really usefull (what i mean is that when ranks get up to 12-whatever they are stopping at, then, they will be really usefull) either way, great idea

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

I'd agree soon enough we'll need a triple pip. But, only question is why purple pips?

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

I love the idea

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
how about that it's your school's couler like red for fire blue for ice and then purple for storm?

just kidding.

alex wildflame magus pyro 8)

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

lol i had the same idea! but my idea is u get a quest for a potion then it gets casted on your wizard and your power pip is now x3 pips!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I think the purple pips should be red, cause that's a good idea, but i dont think boys want purple, you should make it a color everyone likes, and a different collumn for triple pips.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

i like that idea :) i think it will be very usefull when ki makes rank spells like 10 11 12 etc. but maybe instead if purple ....... wait for it ........ almost ............ ok .......... ........... .......... the pips could be the COLOR OF YOUR MAIN SCHOOL! like it? :D btw i am ice wizard i love snow favorite color is light shades of blue :)

Heather Thunderwraith level 60 ice wizard

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Lol I dont know I just thought it kind of went with the theme of blue, red and green-ish yellow.

-Cath

mman17 wrote:
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

I'd agree soon enough we'll need a triple pip. But, only question is why purple pips?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

I Think It Should Change Different Colors Like Blue, Red, Pink, Orange, Green, and well like a RAINBOW ^-^

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cathrine87 wrote:
Lol I dont know I just thought it kind of went with the theme of blue, red and green-ish yellow.

-Cath

mman17 wrote:
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

XD Thought you might say that...

Anyway, I saw a good idea on this topic. It said that the pips should represent your School Color... that would be cool.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
I like that idea though i think we should wait till we have some higher rank spell!
If they do use your idea i will stock up on life points because you know monsters will be able to cast a trition on the first turn
Keep Posting!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
slime24 wrote:
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

i like that idea :) i think it will be very usefull when ki makes rank spells like 10 11 12 etc. but maybe instead if purple ....... wait for it ........ almost ............ ok .......... ........... .......... the pips could be the COLOR OF YOUR MAIN SCHOOL! like it? :D btw i am ice wizard i love snow favorite color is light shades of blue :)

Heather Thunderwraith level 60 ice wizard

lol love the idea bouth of you but what would myth wizards do? Other than that and what i posted about earlyer great!
i think i spelled earlyer wrong :?
Keep posting!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
lol love the idea bouth of you but what would myth wizards do? Other than that and what i posted about earlyer great!
i think i spelled earlyer wrong
Keep posting!

OK, OK, I'll post. Sounds like a great idea! We need some boosts for all of the rank "X" spells and quicker big casts. With all of the life everybody is getting from leveling and new equipment, we have some to spare. I think we should start getting them rarely and when it goes up a bit monsters get them like the power pip sensation. And I think it needs a better name. Perhaps Energy Pip? P.S. It's earlier.

Kyle Thundershard, Legendary Sorcerer
"Without energy, there is only chaos."

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
they should just bring back starting with 3 pips.

all these enemies in wintertusk come out with big moves at first witch hurts, especially when they go first.

we should be able to do the same. maybe 3 pips in game, non pvp.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I love this idea a lot! :D But I also agree we wouldn't need them right now until rank 11 or so spells come out, but still awesome. I also like that the pips would be purple. Great idea!

Blaze Thundercloud Legendary Conjurer
Galen Moonsword Master Sorcerer
Cameron Duskcaster Novice Diviner

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I love the idea! :D But I agree that we don't need them until rank 11 or so spells come out. I also like that the pips would be purple . Great idea.

Blaze Thundercloud: Legendary Conjurer
Galen Moonsword: Master Sorcerer
Cameron Duskcaster: Novice Diviner

Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

I just wrote this in my post! so its not just me with thiis idea :)
I also wrote about some other ideas i had lol if you wanna check it out I also said the pips would be purple 8) haha hope our idea gets in the game!

Joshua GoldenLeaf Level 60 Life
Joshua DeathBlood Level 50 Death
Joshua WaterWeaver Level 25 Ice

"Your not the only one who fizzles"

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
bigshotgun wrote:
I think the purple pips should be red, cause that's a good idea, but i dont think boys want purple, you should make it a color everyone likes, and a different collumn for triple pips.

what does it matter what color it would be
Chase Mythrunner - waterworks warrior legendary myth

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Found the post I was looking for, this was already mentioned lol

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/30265.ftl#168114

Not to get off topic...

I don't think we should be able to manifest them until lvl 78 or 80+ which I said we would get at lvl 52 in the thread in the link above I don't agree with that anymore though because Wintertusk wasn't released back then.

To balance the use of more power pips ( meaning you get to attack much more ) We should get much more health in the upcoming gear. Or else we would have quick matches mostly based on who went first.

Travis Smith-Legendary Pyromancer PVP Captain
David Deathblade-Grandmaster Necromancer
Timothy Lifeblade-Grandmaster Theurgist
Cody Pants-Master Conjurer
Hunter Pants-Magus Thaumaturge
Kevin Thundercloud-Magus Diviner

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
good idea :D , but i think we should wait till level 10 11 12 and so on spells.
still, good idea. it would be good for level X spells.

i am john light blade, life lvl 35 .

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Cathrine87 wrote:

-Cath

Don't get me wrong i'm ice but wouldn't that mean that ice wizards get like 5000 health while storm only gets like 3700 health or something?

Delver
Aug 10, 2009