Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

But we don't need black pearls!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Dear KI,

We greatly appreciate that you were trying to make farming for golden pearls easier but adding black pearls had the opposite effect. I was farming for about an hour last night and this morning and got many pearls, about 8 black pearls but not a single golden pearl.

Now I know it is completely random but the point is, we don't need any more black pearls: We can grow them with pink dandelion!!! Please, please, please remove the black pearls from the inventory of rare pearl reagents. We desparately need golden pearls, not black pearls!

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Unless you can give us a transmute black pearl into golden pearl?

Black pearls are always good for a reasonable amount of gold though.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You can transmute black pearls into pearls and then transmute pearls into golden pearls, so in essence, you can transmute black pearls into golden pearls!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
you can transmute black lotus into pearls. You need fifteen lotus for each.

anyway

Maelstrom snap dragons can drop golden pearls. I have five in my garden because of this.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
darthjt wrote:
You can transmute black pearls into pearls and then transmute pearls into golden pearls, so in essence, you can transmute black pearls into golden pearls!

Interesting, where did you find the transmute recipe?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
We do need black pearls but not in CL. I agree with the OP in essence, please remove black pearls from the CL area, and return white or golden pearls.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
No no no!

I use those Black Pearls for my other wizards' crafting projects! It's so nice not to have to transmute them over and over and over. Please leave well enough alone.

Harvest Pearls from the Lunarium and transmute them into Golden Pearls. It's not that hard to do.

Scarlet

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
What is the difference!? I am a pretty young player for my age, and I know alot about wizard101. what is the difference beetween a black pearl and a golden pearl?????? huh!?!?!?!?! and is it because it is prettier? what is the difference....... I think NOTHING is wrong with wizard101.

Alexandria Ashwalker level 20

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
holmiahan2 wrote:
What is the difference!? I am a pretty young player for my age, and I know alot about wizard101. what is the difference beetween a black pearl and a golden pearl?????? huh!?!?!?!?! and is it because it is prettier? what is the difference....... I think NOTHING is wrong with wizard101.

Alexandria Ashwalker level 20

The difference is that they really are as different as day and night,when it comes to crafting. Mooshu uses a LOT of black pearl for their crafting quest. Celestia uses a lot of Golden Pearl for theirs.