Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of the Oasis Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
Ok so I am pretty sure I completed every quest in Krokotopia being that I have the badges Junior Archeologist, Krokosphinx Delver, Tomb Raider, Mander Savior, and every other Krokotopia badge except and Master of the Oasis. I don't think I am missing any other quests because the badges Junior Archeologist, Krokosphinx Delver, and Tomb Raider say that I did every quest in The Pyramid of the Sun, the Krokosphinx, and Tomb of Storms. Does anyone know why I don't have the badge?

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
There's a quest from a mander in the deck shop. I never even knew there was a quest there until I saw some video.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
eagle912 wrote:
Ok so I am pretty sure I completed every quest in Krokotopia being that I have the badges Junior Archeologist, Krokosphinx Delver, Tomb Raider, Mander Savior, and every other Krokotopia badge except and Master of the Oasis. I don't think I am missing any other quests because the badges Junior Archeologist, Krokosphinx Delver, and Tomb Raider say that I did every quest in The Pyramid of the Sun, the Krokosphinx, and Tomb of Storms. Does anyone know why I don't have the badge?

I just finished Krokotopia with one of my newer wizards.

The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Did you get the side quest that the other post mentioned (in the Deck Shop)?

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Yes, check the mander in the shop that sells decks. I missed this with several characters, and went back to find him. Also, make sure that the librarian/ treasure card dealer also has no quests for you. They get a quest, but there is not a que to go to him, so unless you go in there for a treasure card, you may not get that quest.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
weinerboy wrote:
Yes, check the mander in the shop that sells decks. I missed this with several characters, and went back to find him. Also, make sure that the librarian/ treasure card dealer also has no quests for you. They get a quest, but there is not a que to go to him, so unless you go in there for a treasure card, you may not get that quest.

lol this is funny i fineshed DS then halston Balestrome gave me this quest then i talked 2 the krok library owner and he had this quest

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
When you get a quest from halsten Balstrom when you have to fight this guy on the way you will find a krok with a quest. that is how i got it.
:-o