Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Wizards battling Nine Lives

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
To any wizards that are battling Freddy Nine Lives in Chelsea Court for the Rejuvination Spell:

Make sure that your health and mana are full and have all potion flasks full.

Depending on your battles, try to wait until the fourth or fifth time to use a flask, before the seventh and then before the ninth for good measure. If you can afford it, buy a mana vial before using a flask and your mana will move around 750.

Kane DawnWalker

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Or easier yet, keep plenty of Fairy and Satyr spells in stock. Take Freddy down to one-hit, heal, and finish him off.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
But if you don't have either, you could just leave, heal, and come back.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
This boss is easy you just use a life prism to change life power to death, so you can take him down in one go.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:54

Survivor
May 28, 2009
The way I did it is that every time I beat him, I marked my location outside of his tower and rested at Reagents Square. After resting my HP to full, I went to get mana whisps :). ThenIteleported back and repeated that untill I was done . It takes a while( about 1-2 hours), but it works

Kevin Rubyblood lvl 33

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I suggest if you are on low health and have no potion flasks left save your location after a battle and fill your potion flasks up again Wizard name: Alexander Dreamcaster Level:33 :D

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Honestly, he's not that hard, you just have to defeat him nine times, which is why they call him freddy nine lives ( for death and life).
Al though my life had no problem soloing it, and i dont have a death, i'd think he's a little hard on death but really easy on life

Mycin D. Legendary
Logan Life, Level 28 almost 29
Sean storm, level 30 nearly 31

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
DanMaster007 wrote:
Honestly, he's not that hard, you just have to defeat him nine times, which is why they call him freddy nine lives ( for death and life).
Al though my life had no problem soloing it, and i dont have a death, i'd think he's a little hard on death but really easy on life

Mycin D. Legendary
Logan Life, Level 28 almost 29
Sean storm, level 30 nearly 31

I actually fought him on both Life and Death. To me, he was easy either way. The only difference with Death was I had to use a prism.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
If you are life, just change your deck into max lifeblades, max seraphs and some satyrs. get a lot of pips, use a blade, heal with satyr and one-hit him with your bladed seraph.

He is extremely easy. :-)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
how can i even get to chelsea gardens? i can't buy a ticket(the lady won't let me) and i don't know what to do. please help

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Harp13 wrote:
how can i even get to chelsea gardens? i can't buy a ticket(the lady won't let me) and i don't know what to do. please help

You have to earn your way there by completing the first level in Marleybone.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
Harp13 wrote:

You have to earn your way there by completing the first level in Marleybone.

what do you mean by first level? and ty for the reply :D