Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get to marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
Administrator
Just as you had to complete your required assignments in Wizard City to enter Krokotopia, you must also complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be offered the chance to continue your adventure in Marleybone.

Complete all the quests that are in your quest journal and you'll be in Marleybone very soon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Just as you had to complete your required assignments in Wizard City to enter Krokotopia, you must also complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia before you will be offered the chance to continue your adventure in Marleybone.

Complete all the quests that are in your quest journal and you'll be in Marleybone very soon.

What if you've done every single quest in Krokotopia but still am not able to get into Marleybone? (I'm a leverl 29 and I've beated every boss a few times in Krokotopia)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
What if you've done every single quest in Krokotopia but still am not able to get into Marleybone? (I'm a leverl 29 and I've beated every boss a few times in Krokotopia)
That is the same with me! I'm also a level 29 and I'm in Grizzleheim! I only unlocked Wizard City (obviously), Kroktopia, and Grizzleheim. You are supposed to get Marleybone before Grizzleheim.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
That is the same with me! I'm also a level 29 and I'm in Grizzleheim! I only unlocked Wizard City (obviously), Kroktopia, and Grizzleheim. You are supposed to get Marleybone before Grizzleheim.

GH and MB are two different storylines. You enter GH at different levels and after completing the storyline for that are. You must be level 20 to start GH.

To get to MB you must first defeat Queen Krokopatra (hopefully, I spelled that correctly). Once you have done that, you talk to the Sgt in the Oasis and he will send you to MB.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Okay, this explains a lot to me! So, you don't have to finish GH to get to MB?