Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eighth school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
crumpled wrote:
i like the alchemy idea you could even put it on that new world grizzleheim or like some magic or somthing that make sense could go to grizzleheim

Ya! Then there would be a bear teacher! 8)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
definetly a wind or maybe air
i just know that ravenwood school is the best

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
May 03, 2009
chan14551 wrote:
Humm.....Hey! i Know a School A Ground School! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

Good idea, but that would be Earth

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
GhostGirl14 wrote:
There really should be a Space School.
The teacher could be someone from Celestia (the world after Grizzleheim)
The spells would be stuff like Black Holes, Supernovas, Aliens, U.F.O.s, Spaceships, Wormholes, ect.

I really like space and would like to be an Astronaut when I grow up.
As you can probably already tell.

first of there is NO "World after Grizzleheim" Grizzleheim is a Side World which means it has no specific story outside of its own world
second lava is fire
water is storm
and Space?!?!? REALLY?!?!? This is MAGIC people space is SCIENCE!!! THEY NEVER MIX WELL WITHOUT SOMETHING GOING WRONG!!!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Youtube910 wrote:
crumpled wrote:
i like the alchemy idea you could even put it on that new world grizzleheim or like some magic or somthing that make sense could go to grizzleheim

Ya! Then there would be a bear teacher! 8)

a alchemy is putting things together to make new things
B!!! That is what the new CRAFTING is

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
chan14551 wrote:

ground is myth and life

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
spock12 wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:
definetly a wind or maybe air
i just know that ravenwood school is the best

"wind" or "air" is basicly balance and storm -_- storm is ONE AGAIN PEOPLE
WATER, LIGHTNING, AND AIR
FIRE IS ALL HEAT, that includes lava
and really a DUST SCHOOL? - _ - you do know that dust is made from dead skin and small parts of dead animals such as flys, dont you?
and sand is better then dust

Chaos should be TIME not space, altering things in the past can affect the future and put things in complete disaray

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Ok an eighth school would screw up the game they would have so many new things to add like quests, spells, people, wands, clothes, rings, knifes, amulets, and buildings. maybe even worlds, that wouldn't be bad but then there would be a lot of worlds.
plus adding new schools would make grandmasters feel horrible like gregag6 said. it's just a bad idea. no offence to anyone who thinks there should be one.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You mean like this?

there should be an opposite of balance with chaos. balance is all schools combined so chaos should be random bits instead of perfect bits.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
aviator2 wrote:
I have taken my idea to heart!

School of Chaos:
Magic is Called- Distortion
Practicers are Called- Distorters
Opposes- Balance
Teacher- A wanderer

great idea except that the school should be in reven wood on the other side of bartle by near the death guy whose name escapes me oh malorn ashthorn :D

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
May 25, 2009
i am gonna go off subjuct but maybe there should be a new spell for myth that doesnt need certain pips like similar to Judgement cause there if no spell that i no of for myth that doesn't need a certain amount of pips

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Tikirace1 wrote:
ShellaBella wrote:
squeaky1 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You mean like this?

That would be one excellent way to show it. I believe that this particular depiction would be considered Hermetic, or High Magic? There is also the circle that depicts the quarters and cross quarters, along the lines of Celtic origin.

As to a psychic shcool as posted by another member, that would fall into the center of the circle, also known as spirit (or myth), and the ascension of the human conciousness into the realm of spiritual. It is a combination and culmination of the elements.

Can you please repeat that so I can understand it? Or can someone simplify it please? I find this subject very interesting, really. (That sounds nerdy. Oh well)

squeaky1 meant storm, ice, and fire are the main elements because they are the weather kind of things.

death, life and myth are like there whole own set different then the elements.

then lastly there is balance in the middle because the balance of the world and the elements and death, life, and myth.

i think thats what what it means. if someone thinks i am wrong plz tell me so i can fix it.

-TikiRace1

You may be right on the Fire, Storm, and Ice being elements. But maybe Death Life and Myth could maybe the mysterys of Life or maybe the Circle of Life. Life (Birth) Myth (Ancestory or Legends) then Death. But then they could also besomething that only Wizard101 Ancestors know like how The Dragons, the Titans, and the Tritons. Maybe Wraiths Minotaurs and Centuars. Know one really know except for King Isle and the ancestors in the game.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Youtube910 wrote:
Stormfur2 wrote:
I don't think there should be any new schools because the game is aready on line and if you made a new school were would it go? If there was an addition to Ravenwood there would have to be another teacher added, more spells and more quests! Why don't you think of the people who don't pay? The people who made wizard101 might have to put wizard city off line for a few days!!!!! Another reason is if there was air, water and earth added they would take some other schools jobs. Ok i have NO clue how you came up with time, time would be very weird because it would have to take place in marleybone. Who would want to wait that long any ways?

That is why the should never be more schools added
~Jacquline thunderblood

Your right but another school would be cool, then the game would be out of place. Each teacher has a place they came from.

Moolinda Wu: Mooshu
Cyrus Drake: Dragonspyre
Halston Balestrom:
Professor GreyRose:
Arthur WithersField: Marleybone
Malistaire Drake: (MAYBE Nightside Most likely not)
Dalia Falmea:

I dont know about the ones
But that leaves out Krokotopia, Is that all of them
Plz let me kno if i'm wrong!

Ok you are right about Arthur and Moolinda But Cyrus and Malistair come from the same place Wizard City. The are wizards just like us. Same with Dalia. But I think Professor Greyrose came from a world we will later experiance. Like CandyLand (Not to be confused with the boardgame.) And Halston comes also from a world that will be released. I think Storm a lot said in other posts (Not from this thread.) Just saying not trying to be mean

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
AlecVolterra wrote:
chan14551 wrote:

ground is myth and life

Ok where did you get the idea that Myth is ground? Myth Death and Life have to do with human related things. This was in an erlier post. Myth has to do with the mind and conjuring up things like Minotaurs and cyclops. Death has to do with the body like Ghouls and Vampires they were alive at some point. And I forget what Life had to do with it if anyone can please reply to that I will be more then happy.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I believe the natural opposite of Balance is Chaos. It may be a harder school to come up with spells for but that would be it.

As far as celestial (i read in an earlier post) that is the magic of the headmaster himself. That might be a great School to teach but I would sugesst that it be a school of HIGHER learning. Say you my have reached all your spell quests (the one with pet included) before you can apply and all schools can apply.

However, unlike earlier class where reaching a certain level would automatically qualify you to a new spell as well as school quests. All should spells should be accquired by extremely hard quests that both test your magical ability and skills and strategic mind. You can NOT get the spell until you have completed the task and defeated the defeated the task master.

This could take time, and be challenging and I would advise these task be taken in groups like Malistare. However, can be completely as a solo. Still while they should be SIDE quests and not based upon moving on in the story line, completing them and getting the spells can make moving further much easier then trying to proceed without them.

Maybe this is an idea for the next world. Oh, allowing us to age in the next world might be a FANTASTIC bonus too.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
Youtube910 wrote:
Stormfur2 wrote:
I don't think there should be any new schools because the game is aready on line and if you made a new school were would it go? If there was an addition to Ravenwood there would have to be another teacher added, more spells and more quests! Why don't you think of the people who don't pay? The people who made wizard101 might have to put wizard city off line for a few days!!!!! Another reason is if there was air, water and earth added they would take some other schools jobs. Ok i have NO clue how you came up with time, time would be very weird because it would have to take place in marleybone. Who would want to wait that long any ways?

That is why the should never be more schools added
~Jacquline thunderblood

Your right but another school would be cool, then the game would be out of place. Each teacher has a place they came from.

Moolinda Wu: Mooshu
Cyrus Drake: Dragonspyre
Halston Balestrom:
Professor GreyRose:
Arthur WithersField: Marleybone
Malistaire Drake: (MAYBE Nightside Most likely not)
Dalia Falmea:

I dont know about the ones
But that leaves out Krokotopia, Is that all of them
Plz let me kno if i'm wrong!

K, two things.
1. lol? Cyrus and Malistaire are both brothers. Malistaire didn't come from the Nightside lol, that's where he moved the school. Where did you hear Cryus came from DS? Wouldn't that mean Malistaire comes from DS too?

2. I was thinking this. We have the 3 elements right? Then come the secondary, and finally balance. What if we added these schools:

Astral / Sun, stars, moon, you get the idea. (NO NOT SPACE, sheesh )
Time / Time-based spells, clockwork minions and monsters, that kind of junk.
I can't think of anymore

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
aviator2 wrote:
I have taken my idea to heart!
the eighth could be the school of sound

School of Chaos:
Magic is Called- Distortion
Practicers are Called- Distorters
Opposes- Balance
Teacher- A wanderer who appears randomly on different planets of the Spiral; the actual school could be on a world after Grizzleheim.
Spells: outer space (comets, aliens, gravity, etc.); while Balance spells are rather land-based, this school, the opposite, is space-themed; the Chaos of space.
To all who say it won't work, that people who've alredy started will become upset because they couldn't choose it as a primary school, why not just take it on as a secondary or tertiary school? I like my idea!.... Sorry, I babble to much.

Life, the Universe and Everything!................I can't give it away!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
aviator2 wrote:
How about a "School of Chaos"? It could oppose Balance. Please don't say Death is Chaos. Chaos could include space-themed spells and a spell that could be either Life, Death, or Myth; the opposite of Spectral Blast.

I completely agree with the idea of a School of Chaos if they add an 8th. It's an ideal opposition to Balance. The attacks could be done creatively but I think the main thing you'd want in the School of Chaos spell book is spells that are powerful but unpredictable. Think Storm level damage with higher accuracy but unexpected results. Maybe the spell doesn't hit what you targeted. Maybe it hits you instead for some of the damage. Make the spells powerful yet unpredictable and also add in some meta-type spells...things that change the 'rules of the game' in small ways during the battle.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Cosmo (Galaxy or Star magic)

I agree with that! That would be ultra cool! Then we could have a Cosmo building that had glowing steps, outer space surrounding it, and the teacher could be like a soul or something.

The tree could grow stars from it's branches and you could make a whole new world called inner space. In the inner space zone the ground is made up of luminescent material. The people will be like floating blue wisples except in a ghostlike form. And it could be located under Wizard city!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I agree on the outer space (black holes, comets, aliens, spaceships, ect.

I also agree on the earth spells that would be alsome :D

Myth rules!

Patrick waterwraith lvl 19 Myth