Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spells & WinterTusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
You know, I bet if we asked REALLY nicely, Professor Greyrose MIGHT give us a little snippet of the new spells or WinterTusk, information we are so eager for. I, for one, would like to have at least a small idea of what's in store for us young wizards. But I guess I shouldn't look the Snow Angel's Horse in the Mouth with the info we have already gained.

Administrator
Well first of all, as we've stated there will not be a level cap increase with Wintertusk - so there will not be level 68 spells.

Falmea has already given quite a bit of information in her Producer Letter here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/producerletter/2011April

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Well first of all, as we've stated there will not be a level cap increase with Wintertusk - so there will not be level 68 spells.

Falmea has already given quite a bit of information in her Producer Letter here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/producerletter/2011April

That is a bit confusing last time when you were talking about wintertusk you were talking about lvl cap increase! that just leaves me a bit confused.

jibtherandom wrote:

That is a bit confusing last time when you were talking about wintertusk you were talking about lvl cap increase! that just leaves me a bit confused.

Only to repeatedly state that there would NOT be an increase to levels....

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
jibtherandom wrote:

Only to repeatedly state that there would NOT be an increase to levels....
ok so i get an idea that wintertusk is going to be a side world but then i was thinking what about the legendarys i think this could be like the grizzlehiem release so i think this might be just like something for legendarys to do

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
bigshotgun wrote:
So there isnt a level increase, but what about new spells?
There will be new spell upgrades for players level 58 and above as stated in the producer's letter.