Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two New Schools!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
My brother and I thought of some cool new schools for Wizard 101. They are the Earth school and the Mind school.

Earth school would have great resistance and attacks, but lower accuracy to balance it out. They could use spells like stone snake and earth golem. They would be an elemental school, like Ice or Storm. Their colors would be earthy colors, grey and brown and dark red.

Mind school would have great accuracy and attacks, but lower health to balance it out. They could use spells like copy attack and doppelganger. They would be a spirit school, like Life or Myth. Their colors would be mysterious colors, silver and purple and white.

I would like to know if the new schools are a good idea. I hope Wizard 101 adds them to Ravenwood. Please tell me if you like my idea (or if you don't like it!!!).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
blizzardbeth wrote:
My brother and I thought of some cool new schools for Wizard 101. They are the Earth school and the Mind school.

Earth school would have great resistance and attacks, but lower accuracy to balance it out. They could use spells like stone snake and earth golem. They would be an elemental school, like Ice or Storm. Their colors would be earthy colors, grey and brown and dark red.

Mind school would have great accuracy and attacks, but lower health to balance it out. They could use spells like copy attack and doppelganger. They would be a spirit school, like Life or Myth. Their colors would be mysterious colors, silver and purple and white.

I would like to know if the new schools are a good idea. I hope Wizard 101 adds them to Ravenwood. Please tell me if you like my idea (or if you don't like it!!!).

The Mind school is all ready known as death. The Spirit schools are Mind, Body, and Spirit, Death being Mind, Myth being Body, and Life being Spirit.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
The earth idea is kinda basically another life. Not really, but kinda. I dont think they'd go with it. I think a pair to your leftover mind school is the school of Body. Think on that one. Also, whole new ideas include the schools of Light and Darkness.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Historian
May 01, 2010
mman17 wrote:
blizzardbeth wrote:

The Mind school is all ready known as death. The Spirit schools are Mind, Body, and Spirit, Death being Mind, Myth being Body, and Life being Spirit.

good point,also now that you mention it, fire is earth, the elemental schools-earth sea and sky, or fire storm and ice.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Hello everyone! First of all, thanks to those who like my ideas! Now I want to clear up a few misconceptions. Earth school is NOTHING like Life. Life focuses on healing and doesn't have very powerful attacks. Earth doesn't do healing, and it has excellent attack power, I've said that before. Another thing: THESE ARE NOT THE MYTH SCHOOL! The Mind school is in the same category as the Myth school, but it's WAY different! The Mind school's main focus is to warp the minds of the enemies, to use the power of the brain, and to create an offense so strong and cleverly designed, it would take another Mind wizard to get through it! Also, Mind is not Death. The main focus of Death is raising the Undead and stuff like that. That is NOT Mind AT ALL! But anyway, on to individual responses now.

slammer111: I think you have it wrong. The four basic elments are Earth, Fire, Water, and Air, other wise known as: Earth, obviously, Fire, of course, Storm (to represent Water), and Ice (to represent Air, but it's sort of different too). Because of this, it is impossible for Earth and Fire to be the same.

alexmf2: I would like you to know that Myth is a completely different school from Earth and Mind, as I said earlier.

Axeslicer: I personally don't have a problem with the Body thing to go with Mind. I'll think on it. Another thing: EARTH IS NOT LIFE!! They are completely different, as I said earlier.

mman17: As I specified earlier, Death and Mind are completely different. Enough has been said.

Everyone else, thanks for your support! If there are any more questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
blizzardbeth wrote:
Hello everyone! First of all, thanks to those who like my ideas! Now I want to clear up a few misconceptions. Earth school is NOTHING like Life. Life focuses on healing and doesn't have very powerful attacks. Earth doesn't do healing, and it has excellent attack power, I've said that before. Another thing: THESE ARE NOT THE MYTH SCHOOL! The Mind school is in the same category as the Myth school, but it's WAY different! The Mind school's main focus is to warp the minds of the enemies, to use the power of the brain, and to create an offense so strong and cleverly designed, it would take another Mind wizard to get through it! Also, Mind is not Death. The main focus of Death is raising the Undead and stuff like that. That is NOT Mind AT ALL! But anyway, on to individual responses now.

slammer111: I think you have it wrong. The four basic elments are Earth, Fire, Water, and Air, other wise known as: Earth, obviously, Fire, of course, Storm (to represent Water), and Ice (to represent Air, but it's sort of different too). Because of this, it is impossible for Earth and Fire to be the same.

alexmf2: I would like you to know that Myth is a completely different school from Earth and Mind, as I said earlier.

Axeslicer: I personally don't have a problem with the Body thing to go with Mind. I'll think on it. Another thing: EARTH IS NOT LIFE!! They are completely different, as I said earlier.

mman17: As I specified earlier, Death and Mind are completely different. Enough has been said.

Everyone else, thanks for your support! If there are any more questions, I would be happy to answer them.
ya wouldnt work tis the same not same in power and health and stuff but same base if you take it to the core that wouldnt work sorry man i liked it but it just wouldnt

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Um in the book of myth it says that myth is Mind or Body something like that so um.. i dotn think mind should be there.
And Earth is basically life so....

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
blizzardbeth wrote:
Hello everyone! First of all, thanks to those who like my ideas! Now I want to clear up a few misconceptions. Earth school is NOTHING like Life. Life focuses on healing and doesn't have very powerful attacks. Earth doesn't do healing, and it has excellent attack power, I've said that before.

The Life school does have powerful attacks, they just have more healing spells than attacks. The best combination, strength-wise, would be a Life wizard with Storm as his/her secondary school.
Another thing: THESE ARE NOT THE MYTH SCHOOL! The Mind school is in the same category as the Myth school, but it's WAY different! The Mind school's main focus is to warp the minds of the enemies, to use the power of the brain, and to create an offense so strong and cleverly designed, it would take another Mind wizard to get through it!
The mind and the brain are totally different. If they weren't, it would be impossible to hold your breath. And, by the way, clever strategies are for the Storm school.
Also, Mind is not Death. The main focus of Death is raising the Undead and stuff like that. That is NOT Mind AT ALL! But anyway, on to individual responses now.
The official definition to the Death school is...
"...channleing your fears out of yourself and at your adversary."
Don't quote me on that, though. There are, like, two words wrong. Fear is controlled by the mind, not the undead.

I agree with you on the "Earth and Fire are not the same" part.
Anyway, no. Storm represents Water and Air. Ice represents just Water. Fire, as you said, represents Fire. Life DOES represent Earth. You said earlier that the Earth school would have an Earth Colossus? That's the Earth Walker. Which is a Life spell.

I agree, though I already stated that Mind is Death, and Earth is Life.

Again, already stated.

Do I have to say it again? I see why Zeke hates this so much!

And, one more thing. (This'll be racist to people from Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn.) All Life exists on Earth. Basic scientific fact. (Sorry, aliens.)

I'm pretty sure that only one person said these are "not bad".

Alright, that's over and done with. Now, in your next post, TC, you can make a powerful friend, or a very, very powerful enemy. (No, I don't mean actually powerful in the game, though I am a Magus, I just mean overall.)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
No offense, but i hate them.

Better schools: Water and Wind

Water: high attack but weak health. kinda like fire

Wind aka Air: even all teh way through

Historian
May 01, 2010
blizzardbeth wrote:

you need to think in wizard101 mythology, not real life

the fire school is teh school of earth, the dragons ruled the earth and now fire represents that.
myth school is the school of mind, they take figures of mythology and bring them to life.

you may have unintentionally redid the myth and fire school but with a few different things to them.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
blizzardbeth wrote:

Earth school is LIFE!!!!!! :{

Mind school is Really like Death, And MYTH ANd LIFE and all the schools.

JOnathan

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I'm sorry, but the Earth school is related to the Life school, and the Mind school is very related to Death or Myth school. Their really aren't any new schools they can make up, since most of the existing schools cover the basics.