Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

just a couple of questions....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
1. why cant death spells be enchanted with the sun cards from celestia? Example: Scarecrow cannot be enchanted with the sun card version of tough.

2. How do enemies know when to use spells to cast at wizards?

3. Why do crabs have an italian speaking accent? (Which is cute btw 8))

4. And i just made a connection here! If you look at the credits you can see a staff member with the last name Otto... thats the name of the furniture vendor in celestia.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Treasure cards which add damage can't be used on life-stealing/drain spells.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
1. Death spells that drain health have the penalty of low damage. They must have play tested the drain spells with the sun cards, and found that necromancers could often totally heal themselves most of the time just by attacking.
Major healing is supposed to be life's domain, and because of this life has fewer attack spells.
Flavor wise; I cannot see boosting a vampire or a wraith using solar energy... it sounds disastrous! Lol summon pile of ash.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Right now, they can't be! There was some talk a while back from the Professors that this might change! Look for the WinterTusk Update, who knows what will lays in store for us then!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
tsandefer wrote:
1. why cant death spells be enchanted with the sun cards from celestia? Example: Scarecrow cannot be enchanted with the sun card version of tough.

2. How do enemies know when to use spells to cast at wizards?

3. Why do crabs have an italian speaking accent? (Which is cute btw 8))

4. And i just made a connection here! If you look at the credits you can see a staff member with the last name Otto... thats the name of the furniture vendor in celestia.

For question 1: you can't use enchants to increase damage on spells that drain health.

2: Because Celestia is based on ancient Rome, e Roma é nell'Italia.

3: That's not really a question, but I think it's just a coincidence.