Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to hear boss speech more than once.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Like you fight an enemy, and you think his voice is really epic or you want to remember why you fought him, but you can't ever hear it again. There should be a button on the options saying "Enable Boss Speech " or something.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
lhk1 wrote:
Like you fight an enemy, and you think his voice is really epic or you want to remember why you fought him, but you can't ever hear it again. There should be a button on the options saying " enable speech" or something.

I'd like to see (or hear) that too.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I think this would be very helpful. Say I wand to brush up on the storyline from any of the areas, due to the fact that at times a take large period off from the game, I would like to remember the story without having to start a new character to do so.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Yeah, but if you don't want to hear, and just get on with the boss, that's why i said a button. If it happens, i'd turn that button on. and gobbler king. it'd probably be called something like turn speech on.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I like this idea! I have always thought that we should be able to hear boss speeches more than once. BTW, I think Ingram Glyphcutter of Ravenscar's speech is too boring: "What are you doing? Get out of here!"

-Ian Soulsinger

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Ya.... some can be. But as you can probably see what I said, an optional button because if there wasn't, and people just want to fight, they won't have to hear it. I hope an administrator looks at this thread and approves the ideas. Keep posting what you think of the idea.- lhk1