Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leprechaun & Hound?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Well, my fierce hound didn't get Pip O Plenty, so I want to figure out how to get spritely and pip on a pet.

My leprechaun has pip o'plenty and my hound spritly.

What would I get for a pet if I bred them? Would there be a good chance of getting them both?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You will get a pet from any hatch, so far as what you will get is unknown. If the talents are manifested they have a good chance in manifesting in the hatched pet.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Desferous wrote:
Well, my fierce hound didn't get Pip O Plenty, so I want to figure out how to get spritely and pip on a pet.

My leprechaun has pip o'plenty and my hound spritly.

What would I get for a pet if I bred them? Would there be a good chance of getting them both?

Well, you could get either the fierce hound back, or you could get the leprechaun back, it's like tossing a coin! Call it!

As far as what talents will the new pet get? Well, I must say, it has a chance to get pip o'plenty and spritely, and if, like you said, they are manifested in the parents, a slightly higher chance of being in the offspring! But there is still a chance you wont get them. You get half of each pets talents and there are still 10 talents to choose from!