Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 68 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
(this is my first subject)i will not do the Damage because people will maybe disagree

Death: (Malistare) he is standing on a rock in the middle of the ocean and one hand rises up and summons lighting bolt and hits the enemy you chose

Myth: (Griffin) in the middle of a secluded grass area you hear a griffin scream (or a kind of loud sound) and it flies down and lands with a stern look on its face and screams to all enemies

Life: (Magical vines) in a forest theres a ton of bushes in a area and they come out and tie them self around the enemies and strangle them

Storm: (Mother raven) (the one that looks like the picture when KI announces wintertusk) she all of a sudden appears and has her staff she stomps it on the ground twice and a wave type thing spreads around and hits enemies she also has a small simile on her face

Ice: (Abominable snowman) a light blue furry creature appears in a blizzard and roars loudly it makes a giant snowball and tosses it at enemy you chosed

Fire: (Ring of fire) a large ring appears in the middle of the ring its on fire and theres a fire symbol it starts to glow really bright then a fire ball comes out and hits all enemies

Balance: (Sand man) a sand type figure builds up in the sand and its hands are looking like a whirl pool and sand comes out of its hand uncontrolably and hits the enemy you chosed

ty i hope you like my ideas (storm was hard to think of)

elie (death)
ian ice hammer (ice)
logan spirit sword (life)

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
zemlet wrote:
(this is my first subject)i will not do the Damage because people will maybe disagree

Death: (Malistare) he is standing on a rock in the middle of the ocean and one hand rises up and summons lighting bolt and hits the enemy you chose

Myth: (Griffin) in the middle of a secluded grass area you hear a griffin scream (or a kind of loud sound) and it flies down and lands with a stern look on its face and screams to all enemies

Life: (Magical vines) in a forest theres a ton of bushes in a area and they come out and tie them self around the enemies and strangle them

Storm: (Mother raven) (the one that looks like the picture when KI announces wintertusk) she all of a sudden appears and has her staff she stomps it on the ground twice and a wave type thing spreads around and hits enemies she also has a small simile on her face

Ice: (Abominable snowman) a light blue furry creature appears in a blizzard and roars loudly it makes a giant snowball and tosses it at enemy you chosed

Fire: (Ring of fire) a large ring appears in the middle of the ring its on fire and theres a fire symbol it starts to glow really bright then a fire ball comes out and hits all enemies

Balance: (Sand man) a sand type figure builds up in the sand and its hands are looking like a whirl pool and sand comes out of its hand uncontrolably and hits the enemy you chosed

elie (death)
ian ice hammer (ice)
Please dont try 2 make new spells that are characters from the story it gets confussing.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
zemlet wrote:

elie (death)
ian ice hammer (ice)
love idea adria titanweilder in the game :)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
zemlet wrote:

elie (death)
ian ice hammer (ice)

Maybe you should actually add what the spell's stats are.