Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Specialty Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I think a good idea would be Specialty Wands. Its like the starter wand but better. Like lets say we make a "Wand of Winds." That wand would give, say, 1 or 2 Sandstorm cards. Or the "Dragonblade Wand" that would give 1 or 2 Dragonblades. (For all schools I just used balance spells as a rough example) Anyone else agree? It would be nice to have a wand like that.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Axeslicer wrote:
I think a good idea would be Specialty Wands. Its like the starter wand but better. Like lets say we make a "Wand of Winds." That wand would give, say, 1 or 2 Sandstorm cards. Or the "Dragonblade Wand" that would give 1 or 2 Dragonblades. (For all schools I just used balance spells as a rough example) Anyone else agree? It would be nice to have a wand like that.

Hmm. The only problem I see is, low level wizards who don't use crowns nor are members would have an unfair advantage, so yes and no.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Well its more of an idea. I forgot to mention that they could be crowns or gold. And they are still level limited. KI would pick levels. So then we wouldnt have level 5's running around with a colossus.