Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspirer glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
I fished the athinom and trid to go to the nepliois and the poralt is not showing up! Can somebody help me?!

Rlyee Dragonrider
Lvl 44
DS

Explorer
May 13, 2010
Sorry but, I just have to say it! Perhaps when you were doing the fishing in the athinom you should have been paying closer attention cause there was a step that you missed in your fishing. I suggest you stop playing wizard and brush up on your english and spelling. Sorry I know this sounds rude but, you post is painful in it's current form.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
ponylis123 wrote:
I fished the athinom and trid to go to the nepliois and the poralt is not showing up! Can somebody help me?!

Rlyee Dragonrider
Lvl 44
DS
I dont wanna be rude or be mean i can understand that you may be from another country but.Your english is hard 2 understand.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You said that you finished the Atheneum and tried going to the Necropolis, but the portal won't light up, right?

To finish the Atheneum, you have to do quests in the Tower Archives, then report back to Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum Library, then do quests in the Plaza of Conquests, then report back to Mr. Bookwyrm, then do quests in the Grand Chasm, then report to Lazlo Starblade, who gives the quest "Portal Decay", which lets you into Necropolis. After entering the Necropolis, you'll be sent back to Cyrus Drake, who will give you the quest "The Glamorous Life" which sends you on the way to the Necropolis quest series.

It's likely that you haven't been to all of those areas. You should go talk to Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum Library. He'll probably have instructions on the next place to go.

Historian
May 01, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
ponylis123 wrote:

Rlyee Dragonrider
Lvl 44
DS
I dont wanna be rude or be mean i can understand that you may be from another country but.Your english is hard 2 understand.

to things, one, there are plenty others who understood him/her, so is that post a little unnecessary saying you didnt offer any info?

also, either you can do what cologada said, you i think you actually have to walk through the "connecting area" (the area that allows you access to the next ring. [ or the area where the map says, necropolis, i think plaza of conquests])