Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello everyone (new guy)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
I just started playing this game wanted to say hello .
I'm really surprised with this game I avoided it for a while thinking it was just for kids but I'm having a lot of fun with it . I got bored the other night and gave it a go . After a few days I found that many adults happen to play this game . I actually enjoy the strict chat on this game seems people basically have to be nice which is a nice change from what I'm used too .

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Welcome to the game. I do hope you have as much fun as I and many other people have while playing this game.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Welcome to the Spiral! This game gets better as you go along. With a great story line, new and advanced pets to help you, crafting, gardening, and a wide variety of things to do, Wizard 101 is an excellent game for players of all ages and skill level!

So many things to learn, so many schools, oh what fun!

The only thing that I advise caution in, is PvP. While it is fun, it is also the most, how shall we say, sensative area in the game.

Still, welcome to the spiral and hope to Cya around!

Good luck

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Kenno83 wrote:
I'm really surprised with this game I avoided it for a while thinking it was just for kids but I'm having a lot of fun with it . I got bored the other night and gave it a go . After a few days I found that many adults happen to play this game . I actually enjoy the strict chat on this game seems people basically have to be nice which is a nice change from what I'm used too .
Yeah lol thats what i thought before i joined or i would of joined back in 2008 lol.But welcome 2 the game.

Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer
I have a legendary of every school balance on another account but 2 be honest it takes a while 2 say them all on here it takes a hour or so.So i dont wanna say them all. :(

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Explorer
May 13, 2010
Welcome to the spiral! I am sure you will find the game to be a welcome distraction from every day life as I and many other older players have. GOOD LUCK and happy wizarding.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009

Welcome to the Spiral!!!

This is one of the few MMOs that doesn't require guild raiding; very casual and entertaining storyline.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Kenno83 wrote:

It's a really fun game! Soon enough into the game you get so close to your online friends they feel like your best friend in real life! It's an amazing game and I have many friends on this game! Welcome to the spiral.

(And I know you will run into this problem so listen: When someone calls you a noob just ignore them. It happens to everyone sadly)

-James SkullWielder
Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
Welcome to the game. It is great fun, and there are quite a lot of us "oldies" on here, which is great too! Hope to see you online :)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Kenno83 wrote:

Hey, welcome to the game! If you need help any time ... just say it! :D

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
@kenno83,

Welcome to the Great Spiral and a wonderful community in these forums!

Best of fun to you as you get oriented in the game. Post lots of questions here and you'll be certain to get some excellent advice along the way.

Nice to meet you,

Moira Shadowmancer, Adept Necromancer
Scarlet Ravensong, Legendary Pyromancer