Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What the what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
I was in a PVP match for the second time and it's even worse than I imagined. A stalemate when we were both out of cards and it was a standoff between my pet chain healing me and his pet chain low-level attacking.

Then it randomly ended and declared me the loser. WHAT?

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Welcome to the "new" arena! I watched an ice vs Ice match last night (rank 1200+) naturally both wizards had life mastery amulet. When I asked how long the match was going on for they said eight hours. One of the ice said " ya ice/life vs ice/life is a battle to the flee/log out" both wizards were skilled and stacked blades it jus wasn't going anywhere. I think the concerns posted on test forums were not listened to and insufficient testing was done on this. Eight hours KI?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Cabiz wrote:
I was in a PVP match for the second time and it's even worse than I imagined. A stalemate when we were both out of cards and it was a standoff between my pet chain healing me and his pet chain low-level attacking.

Then it randomly ended and declared me the loser. WHAT?

Did you play your last card? If you are completely out of cards (including treasure cards) then it declares you the loser.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Sry my reply was a bit off topic, you need to train reshuffle. Every player will have this spell trained when you move up in ranks. When you run out of cards it will put used cards (not treasures) back in your deck essentially reloading you. Consider it!