Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new housing idea possible

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
as i play the game and see how much time i spend in my house
i had a thot.

i would like to be able to buy a plain empty lot maybe a beach lot or a lot with a stream on one side or a water fall in it doesn't really matter.

why a plain empty lot?

to build on it my own imaginary Fort or house or castle
but the wooden crates need to be able to be stood on
with out a rug or runner.

got plants for the gardens and such
got rugs for floors boxes for walls torches for light.
got tons of furniture to decorate with...

so way not.. a plain open empty lot.

i sign off this idea if you wanna use it Kings Isle

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I shudder to think of how much programming would be needed to add construction to the game.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
we do construction now.
i have a fort built of jellybeans
many other use creates for lots of stuff

just a plain lot for us to build on like we do now
not much more programming to do. only an open space

the current houses are alot more complex than that. the fire house ... the storm house any how with animation is complex.

it just taking one flatish housing area and removing some levels and showing the level ground maybe a few trees but for most part they already have the code written just a rearrangement of it. allowing the whole area to be use with out blockage

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i think another good idea would be if you could connect all your houses TOGETHER! you could walk from one house to the next without having to unequip, port, equip another house, wait for the timer, then port back. for houses that have barriers, like the glacier in the Fjord or a fence, there should be something called a House Gate, which you can use to travel between your houses without constantly having to port between them, which takes a while. (ESPECIALLY if your moving, that really kills me)