Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A river runs through it

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Why can't you walk in the water next to Eudora Tangletree anymore? I just happened to notice a cattail there and was surprised that when I tried to reach it, an invisible barrier blocked my path from both sides. Stunned at my predicament, I tried my son's account. Still no dice. Am I going crazy? Didn't you used to be able to walk into the water there to retrieve that cattail?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I believe this was a recent change to stop the people getting stuck in sewer glitch.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yes, in the past we have been able to go into the water to retrieve the cat tail. You can still retrieve it by walking behind Eudora and around the edge of the building. There were always people getting stuck in that storm drain, and I'm not sure how they managed to do that, but perhaps this fix is to correct that.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You used to be able to! Not sure why they changed it, but you can't anymore.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
gtarhannon wrote:
Why can't you walk in the water next to Eudora Tangletree anymore? I just happened to notice a cattail there and was surprised that when I tried to reach it, an invisible barrier blocked my path from both sides. Stunned at my predicament, I tried my son's account. Still no dice. Am I going crazy? Didn't you used to be able to walk into the water there to retrieve that cattail?

I think this is a glitch. I'm not sure though, because I've explored by it just to check it out on one of my infamous Bazaar runs, and I could get through the river-stream thing.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Aritako wrote:
Yes, in the past we have been able to go into the water to retrieve the cat tail. You can still retrieve it by walking behind Eudora and around the edge of the building. There were always people getting stuck in that storm drain, and I'm not sure how they managed to do that, but perhaps this fix is to correct that.
How they managed 2 do it?Only a few people in wizard101 know how 2 do it.I learned how 2 from some guy cant remember his name.But you get a dragon mount then go up to the bridge above the storm drain then jump in a certain way and speed.But i tried 2 lately but it wont work i think they fixed it lol about time. :-)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
so who gets that cattail? it should be removed if no one can get to it. and other reagents should stop appearing there.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
i know. the sewer glitch was cool though. either way you should at least be able to go in the water.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
that sewer glitch was cruel, ppl were making players pay cards to get in and then not letting them go in i am glad they fixed it :? ;-) ;) :P ;-) :)