Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PP deck stacked!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Can someone explain how to stack my deck so I can be more efficient in pvp? I mean I think I have a strategy but I never seem to get the cards I need when I need them.

I'm a level 56 life and I enjoy the challenge of pvp but I seem to struggle with it it seems. So let me go over what I do do and then if someone has pointers I'd love to hear them.

Life and secondary death with points in ice for tower shield. I also have stun block. Primarily I have blades traps and shields and centaur as my primary attack spell. I do carry 2 seraph and 2 vampire. I also have a handful of heals.

I do have a 60 card deck and sometimes feel this is a hindrance since it means I have more cards to go through to find what I want. I feel my biggest vice is probably not using treasure cards as it seems from reading the forum as that is a decisive part of winning. I was doing a lot of 1v1 but have found myself in a lot of 4v4 matches of late.

The highest rank I've held is sergeantafter over 200 battles don't even have 100 victories. Actually I have less then 80.

So can someone guid me as to how I should be equipped and how to stack my deck for the best all around PvP gameplay for a life?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
Can someone explain how to stack my deck so I can be more efficient in pvp? I mean I think I have a strategy but I never seem to get the cards I need when I need them.

I'm a level 56 life and I enjoy the challenge of pvp but I seem to struggle with it it seems. So let me go over what I do do and then if someone has pointers I'd love to hear them.

Life and secondary death with points in ice for tower shield. I also have stun block. Primarily I have blades traps and shields and centaur as my primary attack spell. I do carry 2 seraph and 2 vampire. I also have a handful of heals.

I do have a 60 card deck and sometimes feel this is a hindrance since it means I have more cards to go through to find what I want. I feel my biggest vice is probably not using treasure cards as it seems from reading the forum as that is a decisive part of winning. I was doing a lot of 1v1 but have found myself in a lot of 4v4 matches of late.

The highest rank I've held is sergeantafter over 200 battles don't even have 100 victories. Actually I have less then 80.

So can someone guid me as to how I should be equipped and how to stack my deck for the best all around PvP gameplay for a life?

what school are you first of all, second, try not to rely solely on people's advices on here (and now i am gonna be a hypocritelol) you really need to use what you have, but not what you want. you shouldnt have a set strategy, you need to be able to make them on the fly.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
You do realize that you do not have to fill the deck up to use it? I often have as many as 15 empty slots in my main deck.

Also how often are you going to use certain spells? maybe just have three copies of a few spells. Three because of fizzle and earthquake.