Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mastery amulut

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
I am level 32 Balance and bought the school mastery amulet for Death, my secondary school. It is not working correctly. If I have one power pip my understanding is that I should be able to use a ghoul...If I have two power pips I should now be able to use a Vampire card etc. I am not able to do this. It acts like the amulet is not enabled though I have checked that it is several times. Please look into this as it was an expensive item to not have working!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
dave6555 wrote:
I am level 32 Balance and bought the school mastery amulet for Death, my secondary school. It is not working correctly. If I have one power pip my understanding is that I should be able to use a ghoul...If I have two power pips I should now be able to use a Vampire card etc. I am not able to do this. It acts like the amulet is not enabled though I have checked that it is several times. Please look into this as it was an expensive item to not have working!

Might want to email Mr. Lincoln to see if he can stop this possible glitch.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dave6555 wrote:

Is the amulet equipped? Just kidding. Those are drain spells and there is a history of those type of spells not working as intended or sometimes intentional when new features are introduced (like the sun enchantments with drain spells). Although I don't remember any issues during the test phase. If the amulet is indeed the death amulet (not your own school) and is equipped, those spells should work as you described.