Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A silly suggestion on a badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Ok I know this is going to sound silly,but I thought it was kinda funny. I think there should be a new badge for those of us who are "fizzle kings/queens"...I think it would help poke fun at something that we all do.I would wear my badge proudly! LOL..

Maybe after reaching say 100 fizzles you get a small one then go all the way up to say 1,000,000 You can wear Fizzle Champion badge...I think this helps us poke fun at it and not take it so seriously..

I have come across many people who get really upset when they fizzle alot and this might take some of the edge off when you know that hey you might get something out of all those failed attempts at spell casting..

I just try to find the humor in it and I think others might also.It is still just a suggestion and rather humorous at the same time...just like the gobbler gass! I love that and laugh everytime I see one cast! We need more of this kind of humor! Thanks for reading my suggestion/post!

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
dakotalillie wrote:
Ok I know this is going to sound silly,but I thought it was kinda funny. I think there should be a new badge for those of us who are "fizzle kings/queens"...I think it would help poke fun at something that we all do.I would wear my badge proudly! LOL..

Maybe after reaching say 100 fizzles you get a small one then go all the way up to say 1,000,000 You can wear Fizzle Champion badge...I think this helps us poke fun at it and not take it so seriously..

I have come across many people who get really upset when they fizzle alot and this might take some of the edge off when you know that hey you might get something out of all those failed attempts at spell casting..

I just try to find the humor in it and I think others might also.It is still just a suggestion and rather humorous at the same time...just like the gobbler gass! I love that and laugh everytime I see one cast! We need more of this kind of humor! Thanks for reading my suggestion/post!

Maybe, and maybe you could also get a 100 times being defeated badge!

Explorer
May 13, 2010
I think this is a fun idea and I also agree that the storms would have a huge headstart beating all others to the badge first.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I love this idea, cause my brother and i had joked about it before. he played a fire/storm wizard, so he would have definitely earned this one. i think i should have gotten a badge for how many times i died getting into unintentional battles in marleybone. couldn't decide what it should be called though. maybe the roadkill badge or something. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer (and crew)