Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i find rank 5 pest spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I'm rank 9 gardener, rank 35 wizard. Have lvl 5 pest (garden imp), and can't find spell to get rid of him. Only have gotten to marleybone, not beyond. Is there anywhere I can find spell to get rid of pest?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
romeo210 wrote:
I'm rank 9 gardener, rank 35 wizard. Have lvl 5 pest (garden imp), and can't find spell to get rid of him. Only have gotten to marleybone, not beyond. Is there anywhere I can find spell to get rid of pest?

At level 35 you should visit the MS gardener, he is near the minigames, and check, not sure if he has it. If not, you can also buy from the CL gardener, so you will have to find someone to take you there. Just make sure you bring your coins, as it is expensive.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Have same pest.

The only one I've found so far is in Moo Shu, I forget the rank, but it costs 25k coins, the picture looks like a fly-swatter.

I don't have that much right now and don't have time for a few days, so I'm just calling the plant I a lost cause for the time being...unless there's a treasure garden one somewhere. :-(