Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambroses Wand?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I was wondering if you could buy Merle Ambroses wand i mean its a really cool wand. If there is one in the game were can you buy it and how much damage does it's wand blast do? If ther isn't one in the game its really cool and there should be one you can buy.

Flint Bearcloud myth

Survivor
May 09, 2009
blake25410 wrote:
I was wondering if you could buy Merle Ambroses wand i mean its a really cool wand. If there is one in the game were can you buy it and how much damage does it's wand blast do? If ther isn't one in the game its really cool and there should be one you can buy.

Flint Bearcloud myth

I dont think there is. Even though I wish that it was in the game.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
blake25410 wrote:

Flint Bearcloud myth

Well no you can not get his wand sorry to say...
But I heard they might boost up the levels up to 70 they might this is just the rumor thats going around and maybe they will consider putting it in stock but if they ever do it would be unlimited time only and probably lots of crowns hopes this helps you! Maybe you should make that sggetion!

Sabrina FairyPetel 49 life

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
yeah his wand is pretty cool but I think you should be able to buy every teacher's wand including Malistare's. :) :) :) :):):)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
it would be cool to have his wand but it would be kinda unfair you should be able to battle him and if you do he will prob say " my family has passed this on for millions of years and kept the spiral in balence so i entrust you with this wand." and the 7 cards called Spiral of balence would do 250 damage and gives you 5% pip chance and gives 1 card of spiral spin it takes 8 pips and dose 2000 damage and stuns the enemy for 2 rounds and breaks all sheilds protected on the enemy. Wow this is long