Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil magma peas

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Ok I bought evil magma peas, four of them, thinking ok they are a bit pricy but seeing as they are crown items I should get some seeds when they hit elder. No such luck. I put in a ticket and gave KI all the info they asked for and they sent me four more seeds. Well now those plants went to elder and none of them dropped seeds either.

Is this a bug where the magma peas don't drop seeds at elder or did you guys mean them to be that way?

ellie

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
Ok I bought evil magma peas, four of them, thinking ok they are a bit pricy but seeing as they are crown items I should get some seeds when they hit elder. No such luck. I put in a ticket and gave KI all the info they asked for and they sent me four more seeds. Well now those plants went to elder and none of them dropped seeds either.

Is this a bug where the magma peas don't drop seeds at elder or did you guys mean them to be that way?

ellie

I haven't gotten seeds as elder drops for the high end crown plants.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie

The same exact thing happened with me, except I had six of them. I don't understand why they would give back the seeds if they weren't supposed to drop. But I also don't know why they wouldn't add the seeds to the elder drop if they are supposed to drop, especially seeing as they just updated the game with the mastery amulets. It makes no sense. I guess you could just send in another ticket. It would be nice if KI gave answer, but I have had no such luck so far, and I have been constantly checking the message boards. I have seen three or four of these posts, one of them being my own, but no answer. Maybe it needs to be moved to the Laboratory part of the forums?