Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowclarity's hideout

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I really can't undrstand this I finished Katz lab and it gave me the quest for Meowclarity's hideout and it didn't give me all of the quest and it has the quest on the bottom of the screen but not the quest helper. Any suggestions or any help

thx Michael battlesheild

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you returned to Watson on the Scotland Yard Roof, he should have pointed you towards Sherlock Bones. You'll find Mr. Bones (the version you can interact with) in the Royal Museum (use your map to locate that). Mr. Bones will direct you to Clancy Pembroke, who's also in the Museum, and Mr. Pembroke will give you further instructions.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mikebike346 wrote:
I really can't undrstand this I finished Katz lab and it gave me the quest for Meowclarity's hideout and it didn't give me all of the quest and it has the quest on the bottom of the screen but not the quest helper. Any suggestions or any help

thx Michael battlesheild

Open your quest log file and look at what quest you still have for Marleybone (finding Meowarity's hideout?). Click on the dialogue bubble (the question mark) in the upper left corner of the box, and it will tell you who you need to see or talk to.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mikebike346 wrote:

thx Michael battlesheild

If you already spoke with Sherlock Bones in the Museum after defeating Katz Lab, then you need to speak to the person standing right next to him. That person will start the quest which leads you to Counterweight East (up the stairs in the museum). After you beat both Counterweights, you can enter Meowiarty's hideout; Big Ben.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010