Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get jellyfish pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Ive been wondering where my friend got the jellyfish pet and he said i think after storm riven please reply

- Kyle WaterGem
Level 52 :?

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
You get it from a quest that requires you to complete the chancel if I remember correctly.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Historian
May 01, 2010
i think its not after chancel, but i think after stormriven, either way, you get it from a quest or drop
i have one, from the quest, and i am in crustasian(excuse spelling) empire

Community Leader
It is a quest reward.
After completing the main story line in stormriven you will get a quest Destination: Moon .This quest will take you into the lunar (portal). This is when you will receive your Jelly fish pet.
For more info on Celestia quests Here is a Guide I have found for you.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Hope this helps.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
You get it when you claim your reward for, i'm pretty sure, the lunarium quest. i know i got mine when i hit level 58 but i did all of the side quests. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
wizardpo wrote:
Ive been wondering where my friend got the jellyfish pet and he said i think after storm riven please reply

- Kyle WaterGem
Level 52 :?

I'm pretty sure you get the jellyfish pet at the end of Stormriven, after completing the line of main quests, attaining the quest to activate the entrance to the Portico.