Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New Rank In PvP.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Here are the Rankings of PvP for the Current Wizarding World.

Private
Corporal
Sergeant
Veteran
Knight
Captain
Commander
Warlord

Here are my ideas on the new Ranks for the Spells.

After Warlord ...

Warlock (1100)
Battlemage (1200)
SpellMaster (1300)

And the highest rank acheiveable by any player ...

(1450) Champion

PvP has always been the Most interesting part of this game to me and many other wizards out there. So let's expand on that!! It'll be so much fun!! :D :D
(Please comment and ask questions)

-Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Excuse me i am trying 2 not get mad but you have your facts wrong pvp is the worst part of this game. It just creates anger and tension between players pvp should be removed from the game completely and pets that you buy for arena tickets could be made as drops from enemies.I have a legendary of every school i am a warlord on each and single one of them.I know how pvp works i have seen some very mean people in pvp before.Swearing and being abusive every person in the gaming world should know facing other gamers just makes other people mad.Yes people say things like its a game dont get mad lol thats not the point when there over there swearing at you.I am sorry if i offended you in any kind of way possible i can controll my anger over the internet better than real life.But yes thanks for your time :x

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I love the idea but change prince/princess for something more appropriate for a pvp champion

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
Excuse me i am trying 2 not get mad but you have your facts wrong pvp is the worst part of this game. It just creates anger and tension between players pvp should be removed from the game completely and pets that you buy for arena tickets could be made as drops from enemies.I have a legendary of every school i am a warlord on each and single one of them.I know how pvp works i have seen some very mean people in pvp before.Swearing and being abusive every person in the gaming world should know facing other gamers just makes other people mad.Yes people say things like its a game dont get mad lol thats not the point when there over there swearing at you.I am sorry if i offended you in any kind of way possible i can controll my anger over the internet better than real life.But yes thanks for your time :x

Look, almost everything in this world is based off of perspective. Perspective is something that ONESELF thinks, hears, feels, smells, and sees. I never said pvp was the greatest part of the game, I said I LIKE PvP the greatest out of all the activities. And that doesn't always happen, not every single wizard on this game curses, calls people names, and/or gets frustrated about it. There are A LOT of NICE People in this world.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:

My goodness! You hate PvP? So, you're saying "Who cares what these other people think! PvP is the worst part of the game!" Please stop saying PvP is the worst because it ISN'T true! My my, you really have to understand that your opinion is NOT A FACT!!!! X mad face X.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Look, almost everything in this world is based off of perspective. Perspective is something that ONESELF thinks, hears, feels, smells, and sees. I never said pvp was the greatest part of the game, I said I LIKE PvP the greatest out of all the activities. And that doesn't always happen, not every single wizard on this game curses, calls people names, and/or gets frustrated about it. There are A LOT of NICE People in this world.

Point is sorry 2 say people complain alot about pvp why do you think they complain lol.Yes some people like pvp but more people hate it.Every time i play pvp my heart beats faster no joke it happens 2 just about everyone.Pvp should just be banned from this game before someone dies at there computer from a heart attack.Yes pvp is that bad.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:

The post wasn't titled "I hate pvp do you?"......?
Some people like pvp. It's not my storng point, but I'm not going to ruin it for anyone else who likes it. This is simply discussing new rank ideas, and not all the terrible mess ups in the current pvp system.
Btw-
"...but you have your facts wrong pvp is the worst part of this game..."

Best/Worst parts of the game is an OPINION, and everyone is entitled to have one.
"...pvp should be removed from the game completely"
See, you've got one too.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I changed the original Ranks to different ones. They'll hopefully be better than the ones before ... Enjoy!

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Point is sorry 2 say people complain alot about pvp why do you think they complain lol.Yes some people like pvp but more people hate it.Every time i play pvp my heart beats faster no joke it happens 2 just about everyone.Pvp should just be banned from this game before someone dies at there computer from a heart attack.Yes pvp is that bad.

Give me proof ... Give me statistics ... and then i'll believe you. I never implied that PvP was the Greatest thing in the game. So when you say get your facts straight, you have to get YOUR facts straight. If you don't know what a fact is, then you should go look it up ... Oh never mind, let me just give you a definition.

Fact (N.): A characteristic in something that ACTUALLY exists.

Now that you know the definition, please read my first post and reanalyze of what I said.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Blackomega34 wrote:
I love the idea but change prince/princess for something more appropriate for a pvp champion

Thanks for the Comment!! I'll be on that right away!! :D :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
@icewing43: There's a lot of problems with this list. First, I don't see how PvPers are in any way, shape, or form "heroes/heroines". Second, I fail to see the difference between 'king/queen' and 'emperor (that's the correct spelling, by the way)/empress'. They're both synonomous with 'ruler'. Third, 'champion' seems thrown in, like you couldn't think of anything else. It's really out of place, as well as 'Duke' (I don't know about you, but I don't think of 'PvP' when I think of 'Duke'). You should start from scratch.

@pyromaniac023: You need to quit while you're behind. First, I think your comments should be removed because you've completely hijacked this thread. Second, if you "hate" PvP so much and think that it's "the worst part of the game", why are all of your wizards Warlords? If you seriously think it's interfering with your health then why do you play PvP in the first place? You're not doing anything to help your argument, so this is the point where you really need to sit down and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
the answer is simple
if you dont like a particular aspect of the game
then dont bother play that part of the game
but leave it in for those who do like it.

i am not particularly fond of PvP
but others are so i dont spend much time there
only when a friend request my present

so If you DO NOT like an aspect of the game
Dont Participate in it.

BUT let those that DO ... Enjoy it.

Rowan,the PyroMancer has spoken
[bangs the staff on floor trice , turns and walks out of room]

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
Shouldn't the highest be Pvp God? And it would have to be 2000? :D
It sounds appropriate for you to be a Pvp God if yours is 2000+.

Cheers!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
ianj877 wrote:

Cheers!

Um... Yah they wouldn't do that...
Kingsisle really doesn't seem like the type to bring anything that could be associated with religion. (And majority of religions have gods)

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Well point is everybody i dont wanna argue but go 2 the pvp fourm.People complain alot about pvp its the healing problem or the shield problem or the legendary ice problem or the storm wizard problem or people reporting people in pvp or people getting mad and cussing.Yes you can just quit playing it but still its bad for others not just you.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
Well point is everybody i dont wanna argue but go 2 the pvp fourm.People complain alot about pvp its the healing problem or the shield problem or the legendary ice problem or the storm wizard problem or people reporting people in pvp or people getting mad and cussing.Yes you can just quit playing it but still its bad for others not just you.

What you did here is basically describe yourself. You ARE one of the people complaining about pvp. You didn't give us any reason to stop saying what we're saying, you just ranted some more. If you don't want to argue, you should stop posting things that make other people want to argue with you. And if this isn't an issue that concerns you (like you claim it doesn't) then why do you continue to talk about it? I would honestly advise you to stop and think about exactly what you want to say before you say it. Especially if you don't want to argue like you claim.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

What you did here is basically describe yourself. You ARE one of the people complaining about pvp. You didn't give us any reason to stop saying what we're saying, you just ranted some more. If you don't want to argue, you should stop posting things that make other people want to argue with you. And if this isn't an issue that concerns you (like you claim it doesn't) then why do you continue to talk about it? I would honestly advise you to stop and think about exactly what you want to say before you say it. Especially if you don't want to argue like you claim.
Shesh i just woke up when i wrote that. :/ Give me a break but yes other than that just go look at the pvp forum you will see what i mean.No matter what i say your never gonna change your opinion but you never know.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
sunsword44 wrote:
ianj877 wrote:

Cheers!

Kingsisle really doesn't seem like the type to bring anything that could be associated with religion. (And majority of religions have gods)

Good point, how about Master?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
ianj877 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
ianj877 wrote:

Cheers!

I'd disagree on that one. Masters are meant to be a regular type title.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Look who's complaining.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Shesh i just woke up when i wrote that. :/ Give me a break but yes other than that just go look at the pvp forum you will see what i mean.No matter what i say your never gonna change your opinion but you never know.

Please, I can't believe you're still posting.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Shesh i just woke up when i wrote that. :/ Give me a
break but yes other than that just go look at the pvp forum you will see what i
mean.No matter what i say your never gonna change your opinion but you never
know.

I know exactly what you mean, but that is not at all what I asked. My opinion is based on what I have read there, and you have now way to claim that it isn't. What I do ask is this- how in the world does your opinion of pvp relate to this thread? No matter what you do say from here I won't reply. We have already ruined a good topic with arguing, which is what I meant to say in my first post. I apologize to the thread author and the moderators for all of his garbage.
In short, pyromaniac, I just think you can have whatever opinion you want. My point is be more selective with where you post it.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
ianj877 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
ianj877 wrote:

Cheers!

Sure, sounds good