Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grizz should be changed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
hey dont get me wrong i like some of grizz stuff but the enemies are way to strong and the game jinxes me in it :(

first the enemies will challenge you right after you just battle so here i am with 500 health against 2 red claw traitors. :?

then i just about defeated them when fizzle
try again fizzle
try again fizzle i die
:? :x
i go somewhere else
i am just fine :P

then i have one quest i do it and i come back and he says go back there and get someone so i walk there and the sidewalks is so skinny i have to battle and it goes bad shield bad charm burn heal -300 -200 -54-54 until i die
and i havn't leveled up after like 10 or more quests

whats up with that???

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I'd just like to point out that most of your reasons why GH should be changed isn't because of Grizzleheim; it's because of your own situational standings.

And if you don't like Grizzleheim, don't play it. It's not required to defeat GH to advance in the game.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Grizzleheim is just perfect the way it is-- beautiful, challenging, and rarely over-crowded :)

KI, please don't alter Grizzleheim, unless you make it more difficult!

Qbb

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
GH doesn't need to be changed, you just need to come back once you have leveled up a bit, it is designed to be done in sections as you level if it is too hard then return later. Besides with everyone else who has successfully completed it and with other wizards willing to help, there is no reason to change it based on you inadequate whim.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I agree, check your gear, check your deck, check your strategy -- ask a friend for help, MAKE a new friend to help -- you'll get through it. What has worked in Wizard City and Krok is just preparing you for the harder worlds to come. You need to start thinking more and not just using the same old tactics.

The whole world doesn't need to be changed, just your perspective.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I dont think the challenge part needs to be change, but the xp gained does need to be. The reason most people dont play in GH is because in all honesty it is not worth it. The monsters are stronger than the monsters in Mooshu and but you dont get near the xp you get from the monsters in Mooshu. Again, I LOVE GH, just dont like the xp drop. That is my only complaint.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
AHmazingSam wrote:
I dont think the challenge part needs to be change, but the xp gained does need to be. The reason most people dont play in GH is because in all honesty it is not worth it. The monsters are stronger than the monsters in Mooshu and but you dont get near the xp you get from the monsters in Mooshu. Again, I LOVE GH, just dont like the xp drop. That is my only complaint.

I'll save Prof. Greyrose the trouble.

Professor Greyrose wrote:
We have repeatedly stated that different areas of Grizzleheim provide a different level of challenge. As you progress through Grizzleheim you will encounter areas that are on par for difficulty with Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu.

While the experience rewards are lower in Grizzleheim than their parallel counterparts in the Spiral, the gold rewards are higher.

So, yeah...

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Honestly, Grizzlehiem comes After MarleyBone because i may be wrong but: grizzlehiem is kinda an extra, if your stuck on all the other quests you can to things form there. So i would complete marleybone first!
:-) :-)