Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing a MarleyBone Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Im now in the second street of Mooshu on my balance wizard and have noticed I'm missing the "Hero of Marleybone" title. I'm also missing the one for completing Scotland Yard Roof. I've looked on the roof but Watson (and the guy in the cage) has nothing for me. Are these two glitched titles or if it isnt can you suggest where its easy to have missed a Side-quest. Would love the help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MadBuk wrote:
Im now in the second street of Mooshu on my balance wizard and have noticed I'm missing the "Hero of Marleybone" title. I'm also missing the one for completing Scotland Yard Roof. I've looked on the roof but Watson (and the guy in the cage) has nothing for me. Are these two glitched titles or if it isnt can you suggest where its easy to have missed a Side-quest. Would love the help

I haven't been there recently, but the only ones I can think of that I almost missed were:

Newgate Prison - I think his name was Office Pruski. Look at your map when you are in Newgate Prison. He is a little bit off the normal path. While in there, check with each person you see listed on the map.

And in Knights Court, did you get David Beemer? Also, check other names on the map in this area too.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Did you make the sandglass and fill it? You get it from the shopkeeper nearest the world gate. Go to WC and fight ghouls, then to Krok for sand to make class, then back to krok for a different type of glass? I think it becomes available at level 30 (??)