Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just beat Malistare, solo ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I can not believe it, but I just completed Malistare's Dungeon by myself. Yes I am a level 52 Pryomancer, and it took me several hours to complete. At the last battle, I did have to use my Jade Oni Minion Treasure Card, but it was worth it in the end!!! 8)

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I beat him solo when i first got the quest but i am a level 60 pyromancer know.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
relleumd wrote:
I can not believe it, but I just completed Malistare's Dungeon by myself. Yes I am a level 52 Pryomancer, and it took me several hours to complete. At the last battle, I did have to use my Jade Oni Minion Treasure Card, but it was worth it in the end!!! 8)

Congratulations!! It doesn't matter what you use, as long as you can do it.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
So are there any suggestions that you might offer for somebody who is trying to complete The Final Countdown as a solo player?

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
octoberrevel wrote:
So are there any suggestions that you might offer for somebody who is trying to complete The Final Countdown as a solo player?

1.) Bring treasure cards. It helps at Malistaire, and at the places where the bait trick is useful. However, you cannot use the bait trick since you are soloing, so treasure cards are a must.

2.) Fix your deck before every duel. You do not have partners with you, so editing your deck is nessecary before a duel. For example, at the Fire Boss, you should have fire shields, whereas at the ice boss, you need ice shields. Converts may be needed, too.

3.) Bring different types of equipment. You may need three, one with high fire resist, high ice resisit, and high death resist.

4.) Bring healing spells. This will help essentially due to the fact there are no health wisps in the dungeon.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
*Shivers* Something tells me I'm Not going to make it the First time

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Tom5194 wrote:
octoberrevel wrote:

1.) Bring treasure cards. It helps at Malistaire, and at the places where the bait trick is useful. However, you cannot use the bait trick since you are soloing, so treasure cards are a must.

2.) Fix your deck before every duel. You do not have partners with you, so editing your deck is nessecary before a duel. For example, at the Fire Boss, you should have fire shields, whereas at the ice boss, you need ice shields. Converts may be needed, too.

3.) Bring different types of equipment. You may need three, one with high fire resist, high ice resisit, and high death resist.

4.) Bring healing spells. This will help essentially due to the fact there are no health wisps in the dungeon.

Other than having the ability to heal yourself during battle, how can you do so when not in that mode? The only way I know how is by carrying potions on me at all times.