Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-15-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Springtime is in full bloom, and it just seems like these weeks sail by quicker as the year goes on. But that's alright, because it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's talk about housing items. What is your ONE favorite housing item that's currently available and why? Exclude plants and gardening items if you would for this week's purposes, and let's just focus on decorations for your humble (or not so humble) abode.

Have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Oh, that's a tough one! I guess I would have to say my favorite is the aquarium!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
My favorite housing item has to be the "Lynx Gazer" it is a painting found in the myth school behind Cyrus drake. It is a picture of an anthropomorphic lynx glaring upward to the sky in snow fall. It's actually pretty nice.

I always place it above my wizards bed

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
The Statue of Hyottoko is my favorite housing item.(But I hear that it's a retired drop, which I hope isn't true) A Ninja Pig with a Shuriken really shows off the ... Ninja-ey-ness I guess is the word, even if it's made up.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Mine is the lava fountain. Is it yours too, seeing as your fire?

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Narrowing it down to one would be tough, but I think what sets the tenor of my home's exterior are the trees...be they snowy pines for the ice house, or a cherry tree in blossom for a MS house, it would be trees.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
i actually like the mannequins. if i see an outfit on a boy or girl character that i really like i will make a copy of the outfit and dress up a mannequin. so far i only have one made up. a buddy of mine had a cool outfit when he was questing in mushu. so i made a male mannequin and dressed it up with a copy of his look. and put it in my dining room in my crafted watchtower hall. he stands behind the counter in front of the rootbeer barrels. i have an ice mander running around there too.

i wish we could craft a sword, wand, and staff rack to display our wand collections on! i have an almost complete collection of mushu swords. i am only missing the death sword for lvl 40.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Pets! All of the pets I hatched and didn't turn out right, pets that didn't get the talents I wanted, or rare pets.

Pets were the sole reason I started buying houses for my wizards because I felt bad for them being cramped up in my dorm room.

But, the other thing I like the best about my castle/houses is the personal spiral door that allows me to teleport from anywhere in the spiral and instantly be at the front door of any world I have access to.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
The portrait of Selena Gomez.
Too bad I didn't get them for my other wizards. :(

Community Leader
Oh Professor you are making it hard on this wizard. One item, wow.
This weeks one item I like is the pavilion crafted furniture piece. Why? Because you can make just about anything with it. You can interact with it by going up the ramp and set things on it. If you get really creative you can make new looks altogether.

Thank you again professor for these wonderful Feedback Fridays .

Defender
May 21, 2009
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Ooh thats a tough one. Wow so many to choose from. I tihkn i'm gonna have to go with this really big water fountain

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Commemorative Statue. I have an Army of them at my Death House on my 2nd Account :)

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
This is tough because there are so many housing items I haven't experienced yet. I do love the statues though. My son picked up a unicorn and I was like man I want one of those!

To bad he couldn't put it in the bazar cause I was ready to pay top coin for it! I really like the additions of the minigames as well as the challenge circles but not sure that counts as a housing item. But what I'd like to see is a way to que for matches from my houses battle ground.

I'm still working to make an aquarium but I crafted the grandfather clock and love it. I like the fountain too there are just so many items I enjoy I need more than just 250 slots to place stuff!

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
the grand astrloebe sorry if i spelled that wrong its such a hard word to spell...

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would have to say the crafted stone pond. It looks good as part of an enchanted forest.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 life

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
my favourite housing item is the Celestian Sconce. but I don't think those are availabloe to us :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Well, I would definitely have to say I like the soft padded red / blue chairs. They just look so comfy and inviting. I use one or two around the wooden table with books or something on the table. I see them and it makes me feel like "there's no place like home." :-)

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
I would have to say the mannequins because you can dress them up to look like something else (very helpful if your trying to make a certain kind of house) and the pets (because you get to see them roam around, again helpful when trying to make a certain type of house).

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
I rather like the dragon bust. I put it over the area leading inside the balance house, almost as a warning to all who enter. The look of it is cool anyway. :)

"Without Balance, There is Only Chaos" -Kyle Thundershard, Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Springtime is in full bloom, and it just seems like these weeks sail by quicker as the year goes on. But that's alright, because it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's talk about housing items. What is your ONE favorite housing item that's currently available and why? Exclude plants and gardening items if you would for this week's purposes, and let's just focus on decorations for your humble (or not so humble) abode.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Rootbeer wall mount casks.

So I can pour my friends a cold and frothy pint of (root)beer

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Johnist wrote:
Commemorative Statue. I have an Army of them at my Death House on my 2nd Account :)

I don't have a favorite piece, but I do have something to say.

THANK YOU Johnist for remembering The Veterans of this country.
Since I have seen your collection I wish others could see it too.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Very very hard I have 456 house items so hmm which one well i like the eVERYTHING I mean I just can't pick one I wish we could have more housing slots