Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reducing pet experience to level faster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
I like pet system sure its flawed but to me its a diamond that needs to be shaped. K so i was thinking pet leveling takes a lot with no crowns and mega snack packs are 5 dollars for about 300-400 pet experience well, getting a pet from ancient to epic is 1000 pet xp that would be over 15 dollars for a talent which may or may not be great. so heres my idea. reduce it all like this epic from 1000 to 650 ancient from 500 to 300 adult from 250 to 175 and teen from 125 to 100 it seems fair since it would reduce the amount it takes to level 1 pet and make snack packs seem more valuable since you can almost fully level a pet with just 4

[Jesse Stormheart

Armiger
May 10, 2010
1BLUE1 wrote:
I like pet system sure its flawed but to me its a diamond that needs to be shaped. K so i was thinking pet leveling takes a lot with no crowns and mega snack packs are 5 dollars for about 300-400 pet experience well, getting a pet from ancient to epic is 1000 pet xp that would be over 15 dollars for a talent which may or may not be great. so heres my idea. reduce it all like this epic from 1000 to 650 ancient from 500 to 300 adult from 250 to 175 and teen from 125 to 100 it seems fair since it would reduce the amount it takes to level 1 pet and make snack packs seem more valuable since you can almost fully level a pet with just 4

[Jesse Stormheart

I wish they would revamp the pet experience, but I doubt they will. That would be unfair to everyone else that did have to train their pets fully to get to epic.

Also, one other correction, A mega snack pack gives 250 XP per pack + 4xp per game if you max every game, so you can at most, get 278XP!

Now, they are $5 each or $2.50 if you buy them with the 60000 crowns for $60 deal.

You can also get mega snacks from gardening and with the future release of GT, Mega Snacks will soon be drops from Bosses!!!

Survivor
May 21, 2010
it wouldnt be fair? well everything has to start at one point plus even players who have leveled pets before wouldnt mind this since now if they level again it will be better and faster and as for mega snack packs your point of 250 makes my point of reducing amounts even better.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I agree with Blue. but maybe it would be easier for the staff and everyone if the mega snack packs were actually available when defeating bosses. or maybe even better snacks or more xp is awarded each time u train.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i take mine to adult than i dont go any farther i can not afford it