Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idle thoughts on magic

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Has anyone ever noticed the Wizard101 logo (specifically the capital W) may be hinting at another type of magic?

You might notice that the W has a picture of a moon, a spiral and a pentagon. The spiral represents the magic of the spiral – the seven schools of magic; the moon represents astral magic. So what does the pentagon represent? I think it might represent some new form of spells, perhaps called Geometric magic.

What do you think?

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
OH. I always wondered what that could be for but I never thought of it being for a new type of magic. It sounds interesting but I get enough math in school :)

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Trasilor wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed the Wizard101 logo (specifically the capital W) may be hinting at another type of magic?

You might notice that the W has a picture of a moon, a spiral and a pentagon. The spiral represents the magic of the spiral – the seven schools of magic; the moon represents astral magic. So what does the pentagon represent? I think it might represent some new form of spells, perhaps called Geometric magic.

What do you think?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything. Besides, what other school could possibly be created?